Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ph4nToM

Does changing the time you do CSR cause breakouts?

Hi all,

I have been using CSR for about 3 weeks now, and am seeing some promising results :D. I usually do CSR right after school on the weekdays, about 3:00pm (I dont have time to do it in the morning), and again right before bed which is about 11:30pm. But, on the weekends I do the CSR at about 12:00pm and then at 1:00am..

I was just wondering if doing the CSR at different times on the weekends will cause me to break out? I am still only doing it 2 times a day, just at different times.

You are still very early on in the CSR so I doubt the times have much to do with it. As long as you are applying your products twice a day, you should gradually begin to see improvement. Breakouts can be common in the first few months so just continue to hang in there and do it twice daily.

I do think that ideally you should put it on in the a.m. and then again in the p.m. rather than leaving your skin untreated all morning. You may just need to get up a bit earlier so you can fit the Regimen in if you find you aren't getting clear using it the way you described.