Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

when did you STOP getting active zits while on tane??

The first course i did not stop breaking out until two months after the course was OVER, then had a nice long remission of about a decade.

The more recent course i think it was within a couple months.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I've just started month 5 and I got 2 tiny pimples the other day. They were both about pin sized. Two weeks ago I got my first nodule since I started accutane. That one I was pissed about. I don't mind the tiny ones.

im on day 44 and i havent gotten many zits lately. my skin doesnt breakout very often at all anymore.

dunno im on day 18 and kinda pissed off ahaha, but i havent even gotten dryness or anything yet

Whats your dose? Im not dry either :(

dunno im on day 18 and kinda pissed off ahaha, but i havent even gotten dryness or anything yet

Whats your dose? Im not dry either :(

If you're not dry, it's not working. Tell your derm about it to adjust the dosage. There's no point being on accutane and going through all this if it's not even working!

As for me, I noticed a great improvement in active acne at about 2.5 months..... too bad a few weeks later I missed pills and it all came back! :(

If you're not dry, it's not working. Tell your derm about it to adjust the dosage. There's no point being on accutane and going through all this if it's not even working!

That is not true, I wasn't one bit dry throughout my whole course and I was slightly more then 1mg/kg dose I'm talking about 80mg per day! My skin was just normal, not oily or dry and I cleared.

yeah, I am going to ask for more... I see nothing happening and im past day 20... i mean i should be getting a little dry, right???

I wasn't dry either, or you still oily though or just normal skin. I checked only 80% get dry skin so not everybody.

I was getting continuous cysts for nearly 3 months, especially in this one trouble spot, during tane I rarely got your standard pimple, only a lot of cysts. They all went after 3.5 months