Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Infinity06

Dryness

I've been doing the CSR now for about 2 weeks and things are looking good, less spots. Only thing is my chin area is really dry and flakey also for some reason my lips are too?

I'm applying Cetaphil Mourstrizer Lotion as instructed in the regieme, anybody know if I should just apply a smaller ammount of BP to the chin area or what?

Thanks in Advance.

My flakiest area for me is around my mouth and my chin. I get zits there though so I still use bp, I just use extra moisturizer. It seems to be flaky no matter how much bp I use, so I continue to use it but I'm generous with the moisturizer. I use Cetaphil too and it is really good at getting rid of flakes, despite the shiny-ness it leaves behind. I'd rather have shiny skin than flaky skin ANY day.

Try to use as much moisturizer as you need for your skin to feel and look "normal".

One other tip is to be sure your BP is rubbed in well in those areas. Another person recently mentioned when you are putting on the BP and moisturizer to open your mouth wide and smile so the products don't get applied to a straight face and want to flake and peel off whenever you move your mouth.

when you are putting on the BP and moisturizer to open your mouth wide and smile so the products don't get applied to a straight face and want to flake and peel off whenever you move your mouth.

I do this too and it seems to help. I also have a travel-sized bottle of my moisturizer than I keep in my purse to dab on during the day if I need it. If you're a guy then you could keep it in your car or at your desk at the office.