Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slim_Cobra

Hurtful Jokes (I Need Help With Them)

I Hope You Don't Write Your Papers In School With Capital Letters On Every Word.

Um, I don't really understand your question are you saying, you need a reply to these hurtful jokes or you need advice on what to use?

Use White Out For Thoses Pimples

"I guess I could, but then i'd be stealing your look"

Man I hate highschool and the immature morons there. But you know just poke fun of their weight, religion, race,heritage, apperance, ect.

Just be like, that's not what your boyfriend said last night.

Anyhow, if you are wondering what to use for your Acne that's a very vague question different things work for different people, you can try to follow the regimen. You could try proactive, Lumiport, BP, retin-a-Micro, accutane, none of which may work for you.

I think the best way is to eat healthy, drink lots of water, take Vitamin C, wash your face alot, and use BP.

Jokes like that don't come from friends.

Just like undertime said, the best way to defend is to attack, however this can be quite difficult sometimes, especially when you don't feel comfortable about your look, but hey, not everybody has perfect skin and thats not the only thing that makes you look beauty, and even if you have somew skin imperfections I think you look great, very pretty, so my advice is to keep telling this to yourself.

Do you use make up? Probably good make up could help you feel better about your skin.

Man I hate highschool and the immature morons there.

I agree. But I think she is in middle school hence the shit going on for her.

People just get made fun of in middle/high school. It's natures way of destroying your confidence for the 'real' world.

Well The Jokes People Tell Me Always Hurt Even When It Comes From Friends Here Are The Jokes:

Your Face Is Like A Pizza (Thanks To Kelly Clarkson The BItch From Proactive Commercial)

Are Those Breast On Your Chest Or Two Big Pimples

Once I Asked My Friend What Thoses Red Bumps Were On Her Back Shes Like Its What You have On Your Face (Stupid Bitch *Me Thinking) :(

Anwser to Your "friends" saying that should be:

You 're acting like a bitch, you sound like a bitch,you talkin like a bitch so I'll treat you like a bitch::::

back off bitch, get the fuck out of my way"

Well Ive Had Acne Since Grade Four/

Grade Four: Forehead

Grade Five: My Temple (sides of my forehead)

Grade Six: A Few On My Cheeks

Grade Seven: Everything Mentioned Above Cleared

Grade Eight: Very Few Scars But Alot Of Large Pores

Ive Used Alot Of Products

Mosphere Tea Tree Oil FaceWash

Mosphere Tea Tree Oil Toner

Mosphere Tea Tree Oil Facial Mosturizer

Aveeno Face Wash For Acne Prone Skin

Aveeno Face Toner For Acne Prone Skin

PanOxyl

Clindoxyl

For Pills I've Been Using For Seven Months Is Apo-Erythro ( A Pink Tablet Or Pill )

Well The Jokes People Tell Me Always Hurt Even When It Comes From Friends Here Are The Jokes:

Your Face Is Like A Pizza (Thanks To Kelly Clarkson The BItch From Proactive Commercial)

Are Those Breast On Your Chest Or Two Big Pimples

Those Three Hurt The Most And I Have No Clue What To Say , I Have A Very SOcial Life And alot Of ppl Know Me Im Very Known In Skool But Its Just My Face That Makes Worried What People Think Of Me

Once I Asked My Friend What Thoses Red Bumps Were On Her Back Shes Like Its What You have On Your Face (Stupid Bitch *Me Thinking) :(

This my face Its Just A Pic I Found Not The Best Quality But I Will Update ( I Know Lamo Pose)

First of all, ignore any advice people say that give you comebacks for these teasers. This is because you will lose everytime. The people saying these things have the edge because they know what hurts you and they will expose it to you in the worst way. So having comebacks for these remarks are pointless.

I'd do this as it will level the playing field and leave them guessing. Laugh like you never laughed before. I mean just rock a grin from ear to ear when they say that. They will be like wtf in their head. If you are laughing like crazy when they are making fun of your face or your acne/scars, then what are they going to do? Make fun of you more? You gotta surprise them and you gotta have a comeback that is so unbelievable that you will be unstoppable. I am very serious too because your confidence is in jeopardy.

I heard a very funny but very intelligent comment awhile ago about if you are getting teased or beaten up in school. The guy said that he would start taking off his clothes before a fight. I mean starting with the shirt and tee shirt (tops). If the guy is still trying to fight you, then he is pretty fruity. Then you take off your jeans or pants. Be prepared to fight and the reason you are "stripping" is because you are dead serious about this fight and you are going all out. 99.9% of the time the guy/bully/tormentor is not going to fight a half-naked guy no matter what the issue is if he had no real reason to fight him. I found this scenario interesting but very cool. I mean, who here would want to bully/fight someone that they had no reason to fight with and is half-naked?

Do the unbelievable, and you will become remarkable.

Case closed.

:ninja:

Take Necromancer's advice - seriously. Laugh at them. Pretend as if it doesn't hurt you.

When they say something like this, you can also say in a patronizing way: "good joke man, you'r like the funniest guy/girl around" - with a smile on your face as though you pity them.

Take Necromancer's advice - seriously. Laugh at them. Pretend as if it doesn't hurt you.

When they say something like this, you can also say in a patronizing way: "good joke man, you'r like the funniest guy/girl around" - with a smile on your face as though you pity them.

Cool, but not laugh at them necessarily but laugh crazily at no one in particular because you could get into even more trouble. Me and a friend were going to a frat party in college (actually coming back because we went to 7-Eleven for drinks) and the frat brother said some joke at my friend and my friend said, "nice one buddy" and then it was chaos! He got pissed and brought his other frat brother's along. It was like 8 vs. 2. I was there in shock holding a quart of MILK! How tough was I looking for this fight??? So we walked away and they followed us right behind like 2 feet away ready to jump us.

To my amazing luck, the same guy that gave me a ride from Enterprise Rental Car earlier that same day was a frat brother to the party. WE WERE SAVED!!! Thank goodness for that luck or my face would look like hell from the most likely beating we would have endured. I could probably take on 2 of them, but the other 6 would eventually crush me like a bug. Case closed.

:ninja:

Well people catch on to that sometimes.

See, I use reverse reverse psychology. Basically I'm just using psionics. By that I mean using my molecular brain waves to penetrate their own electro magnetic field, and destroy their central nervous system. This causes them to 'back-the-fuck-off'.

Try it, it works. Although it might lead to interrogation and harsh underground testing by the government.

Well people catch on to that sometimes.

See, I use reverse reverse psychology. Basically I'm just using psionics. By that I mean using my molecular brain waves to penetrate their own electro magnetic field, and destroy their central nervous system. This causes them to 'back-the-fuck-off'.

Try it, it works. Although it might lead to interrogation and harsh underground testing by the government.

i dont get it lmao

I Hope You Don't Write Your Papers In School With Capital Letters On Every Word.

Um, I don't really understand your question are you saying, you need a reply to these hurtful jokes or you need advice on what to use?

Man I hate highschool and the immature morons there. But you know just poke fun of their weight, religion, race,heritage, apperance, ect.

Just be like, that's not what your boyfriend said last night.

dont listen to anything this guy said.

you shouldnt let that stuff get to you. pimples are part of puberty you will get clear soon so just have fun and have a sense of humor and look forward. k later

So I Guess There Is Not Alot Of Comebacks That Would Work But This Year Ppl Dont Seemed To Be BOthered By It As Much Or Dont Announce It Well hatever I Feel Everyones Pain On This Site....And Im Pretty Confident Which Gets On Ppls Nerves.