Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my friends are real insensitive.they complain about a few unnoticeable pimples on their faces and then say 'omg,my complexion is REAL bad'..and asked me how..and say things like 'shyt my complexion sux i hate my face' now

this happens all the time and got me upset sometimes.hello.i cant even see any pimples on their faces unless you look real closely and i got ACNE,not just pimples all over my face and scars and redmarks.and they asked me what to do with their one pimple or narrate how and when they got the small pimple.and most of the time i just kept quiet while they talked about this or stared at the mirrors in the toilets.i dun dare to look into the mirror all the time.and when i kept quiet they would ask me again and i would keep quiet again.god.cant they see how im feeling.

i feel so out of place and depressed going out with them and i cant wait to hide my skin and go back home asap.they are good friends though.im just upset that i cant be normal like any other teenager girl discussing the topic of having breakouts cos i have acne since i was 12 and im gonna be 18 this year.haben been clear once in my life and im freaking upset.feel like this pathetic loser in life sigh.

what can i do about those scars i feel like scraping my skin off.can u get scars from facials?i have been to facials and they squeeze ur spots and its painful all the time as i got thousands of spots.acne hurts me physically and emotionally.

my friends are real insensitive.they complain about a few unnoticeable pimples on their faces and then say 'omg,my complexion is REAL bad'..and asked me how..and say things like 'shyt my complexion sux i hate my face' now

this happens all the time and got me upset sometimes.hello.i cant even see any pimples on their faces unless you look real closely and i got ACNE,not just pimples all over my face and scars and redmarks.and they asked me what to do with their one pimple or narrate how and when they got the small pimple.and most of the time i just kept quiet while they talked about this or stared at the mirrors in the toilets.i dun dare to look into the mirror all the time.and when i kept quiet they would ask me again and i would keep quiet again.god.cant they see how im feeling.

i feel so out of place and depressed going out with them and i cant wait to hide my skin and go back home asap.they are good friends though.im just upset that i cant be normal like any other teenager girl discussing the topic of having breakouts cos i have acne since i was 12 and im gonna be 18 this year.haben been clear once in my life and im freaking upset.feel like this pathetic loser in life sigh.

what can i do about those scars i feel like scraping my skin off.can u get scars from facials?i have been to facials and they squeeze ur spots and its painful all the time as i got thousands of spots.acne hurts me physically and emotionally.

If they're like that, they aren't your friends. The closest friends are ones who will be there for you whenever possible, trying to help you in anyway, and having a mutual friendship for each other. I'm sure some of your friends care about your appearance and try to tell you to try to get rid of your acne. There are different ways to tell if he/she is a close friend by the way he/she talks about your acne (if they do. Most of my friends don't talk about acne to me much but sometimes by saying something like try to get that cleared up or something like that).