Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Dean*

Score! I think she's starting to like me....

Finally, some girl that I've been real good friends with lately is starting to really like me......the other day she walked up and gave me a hug, she's constantly saying hi to me, she's acting all giggly and everything, I would almost ask her out if my acne wasn't so sucky. It's getting a lot better, though, my Retin A Micro is really clearing me up. I just need to know if I can use BP in the morning with RAM at night.....(please answer me if you know).

go for it if it doesn't irritate your face too much.

and just go for it man, don't let your acne get in the way.

yea man good for u hope it works out- if u think she lieks u obviously she doesnt care bout ur acne, and from what i have experienced, the longer u guys go out the less they care

Guest No Pride

You say you're friends with her...chicks (and guys) seperate friends from lovers. If you didnt ask her out at first or you havnt had any physical contact with her like kissing etc its pretty hopeless. But maybe this is different, who knows, good luck

dude if u been friends with her for awhile you might be misinterpeting her. girls are squirelly. ive done it before where i thought one of my friends liked me and i couldnt be more wrong. if you do ask her out, the situation gets very black and white. either she likes you and its all cool, shit really really cool, or she doesnt like you and then you guys cant be friends anymore. so be careful and good luck. :D

whole pnt of bng frnds w grls is 2 eventally hook up

duh!

go 4 it

Learn to type correctly please. Yeah, yeah I know your story about how your wrists or fingers or whatever is broken. But, if you have the power to put letters together and use the space bar and even possibly turned on the computer, I have calculated that you have a 85% chance of actually being able to hit the letters in consecutive order and if you can't do it the first time, you have a 99% chance of hitting the delete key eventually and retyping the word you were trying to type out. Therefore, if you calculate the overall % of if you can eventually type out complete sentences with completely spelled words, your chances of being successful is 99.99%. Case closed.

:ninja:

duh!

go 4 it

Learn to type correctly please. Yeah, yeah I know your story about how your wrists or fingers or whatever is broken. But, if you have the power to put letters together and use the space bar and even possibly turned on the computer, I have calculated that you have a 85% chance of actually being able to hit the letters in consecutive order and if you can't do it the first time, you have a 99% chance of hitting the delete key eventually and retyping the word you were trying to type out. Therefore, if you calculate the overall % of if you can eventually type out complete sentences with completely spelled words, your chances of being successful is 99.99%. Case closed.

i told the mods to ban you!! wtf!!!!!!!!! case open :ninja:

duh!

go 4 it

i told the mods to ban you!! wtf!!!!!!!!! case open :ninja:

Good job! Case closed.

I think I still might have to work on her, she just seems like the one that would give me an obvious sign first if she wanted to go out with me. I think I'll wait a week or two, and if I think all is going well, then hey...maybe...

That, and there's a few other girls too that seem as if they're bewing kinda lovey-dovey lately. It's between the girl I was originally talking about, and another girl that I kinda like, too. :wacko:

I'll pull a triangle and then go on Jerry Springer. :ninja:

duh!

go 4 it

for guys everytime, for girls sometimes. if you wait too long then she will definitly only be a friend. girls are fickle. they lose interest pretty quickly. be careful and good luck. :D

You say you're friends with her...chicks (and guys) seperate friends from lovers. If you didnt ask her out at first or you havnt had any physical contact with her like kissing etc its pretty hopeless. But maybe this is different, who knows, good luck

For me, I liked this girl and still do and I told her that I liked her but but she kinda said no. It's all cool though. I'd rather have her as a friend than a girlfriend. IMO, I'm still planning on finding the "perfect" girl. Hugging is always nice but it's basically a friendly version of a kiss. No Pride summed it up nicely.

longer u wait the worse, then again she might just see you as a friend, explain how she giggles it's a good way to know

longer u wait the worse, then again she might just see you as a friend, explain how she giggles it's a good way to know

I see it as a ripening banana. You can't eat it too early, but if you wait too long, it ends up being all bruised and fucked up, and you can't eat it. You gotta eat it when it's ripe...

I see it as a ripening banana. You can't eat it too early, but if you wait too long, it ends up being all bruised and fucked up, and you can't eat it. You gotta eat it when it's ripe...

SHUT UP AND ASK HER OUT YOU FUCKHEAD!! ;)

Lawl, no, she ain't ripe yet....

Actually, she has a huge (HUGE) rack, so I guess that analogy won't really work. :ninja:

Lawl, no, she ain't ripe yet....

Actually, she has a huge (HUGE) rack, so I guess that analogy won't really work. :ninja:

you could die a week from now... just ask her out before its too late :razz:

Oh, does it make a difference if she signed my yearbook and wrote her number in it last year? I didn't even ask for it. She just said "call me sometime".

Oh, does it make a difference if she signed my yearbook and wrote her number in it last year? I didn't even ask for it. She just said "call me sometime".

call her fool. say would you like to go out sometime? ... like on a date *if she dosent get the hint*

Guest No Pride

If shes a good friend then just keep her that way. If you are horny and want some pussy then ask another girl out, try and get a lot of numbers. Give the ol' cocky/funny routine a go. You know what I mean...

Girl: Eww you got a pimple on your face

You: Wanna kiss it?

Fake confidence if you've got too. Test the waters and find a girl you get along with. Dont get hung up on one chick, you will get burned. Its just my opinion, but it doesnt sound like this is going to turn out well. Experience will teach you but its gonna hurt. Make sure in the future to let ladies know what your intentions are in the beginning. You are the hunter, dont wait on them.