Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I have this tube of persa gel which has 10% B and have run out of On The Spot...

What'll happen to my skin if I just use this for a few days until Dan's BP arrives?

Little aliens crawling out of my pores?

Id rather use nothing at all than use 10%. It will dry out your skin big time. If you have to wait a long time, like a week or so, then I guess it might be ok to use a little bit at night or every other night. If you have sensitive skin though, I would not recommend it.

no it wont i have that stuff and i swear its like defective- i feel no burn at all with it but with like 5% nature cure it burns alot. something about that 10% persa gel its weird its almost as if theres no BP in it- try it it shoodent burn at all its weird maybe my tube was defective or something but doubt :/ it wasnt expired or anyhting

well i was using 10% for quite a long time and lately moved to 5%, the is some difference, skin is less dry, but hell if I would run off my 5% bp I would definitely use 10% rather than nothing

i just recently started to spot treat with 10% and its fine. id say go ahead and use the 10% u have but use just enough to spread around ur face, not even a half finger. if u moisturize well u wont have a problem.

i used to cover my forehead like a mask in 10% but id moisturize before hand and i never got flaky or anything .

only bad thing is if u use it for more then a couple days ur skin will get accustomed to it and then ur skin wont be as affected by 2.5%..

Grreaat,

Thanks for the tips. :D

Since I don't want my skin to start falling off in chunks, I think I'll use it sparingly if at all. Maybe 1/2 finger at night only.