Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klosot

Moisturizers Without SPF15

Hi all

all the moisturizers without SPF fck up my skin bad

i used the Cetaphil one last night the one without SPF15 got up showered and bam my skin was red as fook this happend with the Eucerin 5% Urea cream aswell it seems that those without sp15 fck my skin up

ive barely got any Cetaphil with spf15 in left im hoping it comes tday (fri or sat) otherwise im fcked :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

any1 know why this happens to my skin when i use the cetaphil with spf15 my skin is fine

hmm Klosot, let's see.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion even made you red? it's one of the mildest one's imo. You sound like you have very sensitive skin.

I can't really think of a reason why the non-spf moisturizers are irritating to you. But if Cetaphil spf version works well, I'd say stock up on it!

Is it beacuse of sunburn perhaps?

Maybe you have rosacea and zinc from the SPF is keeping it at bay?...probably not the case though lol

rosacea but im 100% clear lol

its defo not Sunburn we dont get much sun here in the UK

i can remember getting this with a moistruiser with SPF15 init it was Boots botanaics but this was as soon as i applyed it and it was worse and i got it with the Eucerin moisturizer with SPF15 in the 1 thats not being produced anymore but wore off after about a week this was when i was first using BP tho....same happend with the Cetaphil with SPF15 in but wore off in like 5mins now i dont get it at all

maybe its because my skin is sensitive or doesnt like a ingredient in this moisturizer?

i only get red after ive showered and dryed and it lasts for like 15 to 20 min max so it carnt be rosacea can it?

rosacea dont fade after 20 mins?

damn Proximity you got me worried lol

I was just guessing about the rosacea lol, though I don't practically know anything about rosacea and that stuff (though I know Zinc helps rosacea & sunscreen has Zinc Oxide I think).

for me the redness problem is very persistent even after 2 months now (basically any moisturiser I put on makes my face red), so perhaps every moisturiser you put on will make your skin red?

I have no idea why this happens but it's probably because of some sort of reaction between BP and moisturiser ingredients.

Perhaps it's because you keep changing products and your skin needs to adjust to one moisturiser?

I'm probably going to buy Eucerin Redness Relief moisturiser, because this redness even after a small amount of BP is killing me.

I was just guessing about the rosacea lol, though I don't practically know anything about rosacea and that stuff (though I know Zinc helps rosacea & sunscreen has Zinc Oxide I think).

for me the redness problem is very persistent even after 2 months now (basically any moisturiser I put on makes my face red), so perhaps every moisturiser you put on will make your skin red?

I have no idea why this happens but it's probably because of some sort of reaction between BP and moisturiser ingredients.

Perhaps it's because you keep changing products and your skin needs to adjust to one moisturiser?

I'm probably going to buy Eucerin Redness Relief moisturiser, because this redness even after a small amount of BP is killing me.

no i was using the Cetpahil with SPF15 in for a good few months with good results nps at all i brought 1 bottle ofit and it did last a long time but i forgot to order more so its gone and i had to use this other Cetaphil without SPF15 in and my skin dont like it i think its cause of the Alcohol init tbh ... i should be getting me 2 bottles of Cetaphil with SPF15 in today tho :D

im at the UK so ordering from USA it does take awhile for it to arrive

have you tryed the Cetaphil with SPF15 in at first it made me red for like 2 weeks-ish but then it just went you do have to stick to a Moisturiser for atleast a month+ so if you have been using that 1 for 2mnths then id try a change bro its pointless me sticking with this other Cetaphil as it dont eithen have SPF15 in

thnx for help all hopefully the cetaphil shud come tday and ive learnt me lesson on waiting until the bottle has nearly ran out :doh: