Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Try losing your hair at 23. I'd gladly cope with a facefull of cysts right now if I could keep it. Damn.

I have alot of friends that started to lose their hair earlier than 23. Their solution? Shave the head. It's easier to manage and plus it looks hardcore.

Try losing your hair at 23. I'd gladly cope with a facefull of cysts right now if I could keep it. Damn.

I have alot of friends that started to lose their hair earlier than 23. Their solution? Shave the head. It's easier to manage and plus it looks hardcore.

I'm 6-4 and Irish. It would not be very hardcore.

yea dude shave your head its the only way to go

i dont know what id do if started losing may hair. i love my hair so much prob my best attribute. that reminds me i gotta get a haircut today.

dont worry dude im sure ud look fine with a shaved head. think vin diesel

Guest Sebastian_K

damn thats like my greatest fear.

When did it start? Has it just been randomly falling off in clumps?

It's not to the point right now where it merits a shaving.

I had been growing it out for the last 18 months, and it was pretty noticeable, to me at least, around the middle where it parted. I just got a lot of it hacked off and you can't tell at all right now. It's shedding a lot though, going to the dermatologist next week to see if there's anything they can do to prolong me from going chromedome.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Get on down to a hair loss clinic. Don't they say it's best to get it early.

sorry but face full of cysts >>>>> hairloss

just go bald.

except i can't do that cause i have scalp acne and if i went bald that would be grosss

Guest James48

Trust me dude. I would take a balding head at any age before a face full of cysts!!!! I would just wear a hat or get fake hair.

i think your all mad youd rather be bald than have acne . you will be clear one day everyone of you or near enough being bald is for LIFE take acne everytime over baldness

Trust me dude. I would take a balding head at any age before a face full of cysts!!!! I would just wear a hat or get fake hair.

I'd never go with fake hair. I have red hair that curls kind of strange, it would be obvious.

If the time comes I'll go with the shaved head, it's a ways off. There seem to be lots of treatments out there that can stop you from losing more.

As for which one is worse, at this point I'd rather have acne than not have hair, but when I'm in my 30s I doubt I'd make the same choice.

shave it off, seriously. it usually looks good shaved anyway. :)

Something about taking a BIC to my head. I don't know. Plus I still have way too much hair to justify doing that. When it gets anywhere near the "hey, that guy is trying to hide his baldness" look it will be gone in a heartbeat.

shave it off, seriously. it usually looks good shaved anyway. :)

Something about taking a BIC to my head. I don't know. Plus I still have way too much hair to justify doing that. When it gets anywhere near the "hey, that guy is trying to hide his baldness" look it will be gone in a heartbeat.

If you would rather have a face full of cysts, then you got some issues. Some of the best known people in the world are bald and would look GOOFY if they had hair: Michael Jordan, Andre Agassi, Vin Diesel, hundreds of other athletes, several fighters in boxing and UFC, leaders of corporations, people at my company, etc. A person going bald and keeping the hair they have left looks 10X worse than someone that has a head completely shaved. Case closed.

:ninja:

A person going bald and keeping the hair they have left looks 10X worse than someone that has a head completely shaved. Case closed.

So uh, why haven't you shaved your head?

I am not bald and I am not going bald. No one in my family is bald or going bald. No one in my family's history has been bald. Therefore, why would I shave my head? Case closed.

P.S. If you were saying that because you thought I was bald or balding, then in the words of Notorious B.I.G., you were "Dead Wrong". Especially since my hair a few months ago was down to my shoulders and I had a mullet. Domination!

Now that you've explained your receeding hairline, can the case, or possibly a new case, be opened for me to ask why you are wearing sunglasses in all your pictures when you are indoors?

Now that you've explained your receeding hairline, can the case, or possibly a new case, be opened for me to ask why you are wearing sunglasses in all your pictures when you are indoors?

This has been explained so many times already. Everyone knows this but I will explain it again because I'm nice like that. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light due to getting burned when I was younger and later on having both eyes slashed up by the hard contact lenses I tried for a year. Case closed.

Keep the nasty comments up, you are making your case seem real worthy of pitty... :shhh:

This has been explained so many times already. Everyone knows this but I will explain it again because I'm nice like that. My eyes are extremely sensitive to light due to getting burned when I was younger and later on having both eyes slashed up by the hard contact lenses I tried for a year. Case closed.

Keep the nasty comments up, you are making your case seem real worthy of pitty... :shhh:

Not only am I not looking for anyone's pitty, I'm not looking for pity either. Even if I was, I don't see what effect pointing out that I think you're pretty obnoxious with the "case closed"/"domination" self commentary would have on it.