Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falco_amadeus

Very paranoid now

I was suppose to end my course now in like 3-4 days but it's going to be like 8-9 days because of talking 80mg a day I tried taking 60mg a day for the past like 5 days to see what happens. I dunno if this is coincidence or would have happened on 80mg a day but I have gotten since then 2 small clogged pores on my left shoulder and 1 tiny pimple on my face. What's going on here? Am I relapsing, my skin is looking so good now this can't be happening now!

I was suppose to end my course now in like 3-4 days but it's going to be like 8-9 days because of talking 80mg a day I tried taking 60mg a day for the past like 5 days to see what happens. I dunno if this is coincidence or would have happened on 80mg a day but I have gotten since then 2 small clogged pores on my left shoulder and 1 tiny pimple on my face. What's going on here? Am I relapsing, my skin is looking so good now this can't be happening now!

I don't think it's anything to worry about. You're going to be off this medicine anyway. That small breakout would've happened on a 80mg daily dose. Acne takes a while to develope and come to a head. Don't be alarmed. It's just a coincidence I'm sure.

PS. I've been on Amnesteem for nearly 7 months and I still don't know what a clogged pore looks like. Please describe them to me. Thanks. :)

PS. I've been on Amnesteem for nearly 7 months and I still don't know what a clogged pore looks like. Please describe them to me. Thanks. :)

It looks like a pimple but is bubble-like with no head and many times not painful or just slightly and usually red.

Well just got another small pimple on my neck line. Jesus, I'll literally kill myself if it's happening what I think it's happening! I'm not here to list every zit I'm getting, but why such an explosion suddenly in like a week's time?