Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lasy

Last stages of regime

I havn't gotten a new pimple on my forehead for about 2 weeks now and its all basically just red spots from old pimples, I still get the odd pimple on my chin and cheeks tho..Im just wondering if I should stop appying Bp, or just apply it once a day, and maybe start to apply something for my red marks. What do you think?

Since you've only been onthe regimen for 2 weeks, i'd say keep on going for another 6 or 8 weeks. After that, you could consider just spottreat the pimples that see the surface with some bp.

*EDIT*

Consider a moisturizer with AHA during night which will help reduce your red marks. But i'd say that you should wait another 2 weeks before doing that.

The only possible way to know is to try.

Try using it only once a day or not at all (wouldn't recommend that though) an you'll see how your skin reacts.

I havn't gotten a new pimple on my forehead for about 2 weeks now and its all basically just red spots from old pimples, I still get the odd pimple on my chin and cheeks tho..Im just wondering if I should stop appying Bp, or just apply it once a day, and maybe start to apply something for my red marks. What do you think?

I think you should continue on with the Regimen, it is obviously working very well for you.

The CSR is not a cure, but it does help keep acne under control. So, continue doing the CSR as you have been, but if you want to add in something to help the redmarks resolve a bit faster you can consider switching your moisturizer to one with AHA in it. Such as Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion or Lac-Hydrin Five. Out of the two, Lac-Hydrin Five is milder, so if your skin is sensitive you might prefer that one.

Hope this helps!