Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TremoloKing

Smoothbeam Providers in N.C?

Hey y'all,

New to the board and fresh off Accutane for about 8 months now. My scars don't have much indentation, it's just that the persistent red marks are a bit lowered than the rest of the skin. So, with that in mind, does anyone know of any Smoothbeam providers in N.C, preferably in the Durham area? I tried PM'ing Niko but haven't gotten a response for about a week now. If you do know of any respectable providers, please let me know. The Candela site only listed one provider when I searched.

Also, has anyone experience extreme oiliness after getting off Accutane? I really thought it was supposed to be the other way around, but after these past few months my face has gotten extremely oily. To the point where I can now see my pores and tiny blackheads if I get up close. Any remedies y'all can throw out? Thanks alot!

Chris

Hey y'all, 

New to the board and fresh off Accutane for about 8 months now.  My scars don't have much indentation, it's just that the persistent red marks are a bit lowered than the rest of the skin.  So, with that in mind, does anyone know of any Smoothbeam providers in N.C, preferably in the Durham area?  I tried PM'ing Niko but haven't gotten a response for about a week now.  If you do know of any respectable providers, please let me know.  The Candela site only listed one provider when I searched.  

Also, has anyone experience extreme oiliness after getting off Accutane?  I really thought it was supposed to be the other way around, but after these past few months my face has gotten extremely oily.  To the point where I can now see my pores and tiny blackheads if I get up close.  Any remedies y'all can throw out?  Thanks alot!

Chris