Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice2k

Allergy Test

Finnaly today got my allergy(+ Blood test , organs , Ultra Sound report , even pee -_- ) test resultad dAMN made be bit sad.. fRom many food list and other allergy thing that can couse allergy so here what might couse allergy for me:

Home Dust: + + (Woah I didnt know I have allergy to dusk)

Libary Dust : -

Horse Hair : -

Dog hair : -

Cat hair: -

Onion V: -

Wheat: -

B.Herbs: -

Citrus: + (damn but it is ok not 2 ++ to be serious condition)

Lemon: +

Mandalin: +

Orange: +

Milk: -

Chicken Egg: + ( I am allways had stomach hurting when I eat boiled egg)

Egg Yolk: -

White Protein Egg: -

Chicken Meat: -

Turkey Meat: -

Duck Meat: -

Fish Meat: + (NOOOOOOOOOOOO :shock::doh: )

Cofe: -

Chocalate: -

Nuts: + (strange :think: )

There were other few things that i could translate + even understand myself such a thing Timoveska etc...

Anyways Do you guys think if fish can make abit me allergy it means I am allergic to iodone?

Well I am doing complete Acne/Zits Free Life plan. Atm I dont have acne only few zits over head. And face oil 70% down by diet my plan. Otherside I go beauty clinic and there acne free plan procudures. So I am joined for my face now works 3 woman one of them dermotolog , other is doctor about healthy life and another about drugs.. But there dermatolog woman is so cute lol and funny he is fully againt to Accutane Lol I am even asked her 10 time to let me use she SAID No!! Anyways they asked me to make 6 test one of wasultra sound and this test resultad:

I have 2 knot that size are 0,2cm and 0.3 cm - They are small but at least I have so my mom think it is from stress anyways ..

Well I am doing complete Acne/Zits Free Life plan. Atm I dont have acne only few zits over head. And face oil 70% down by diet my plan. Otherside I go beauty clinic and there acne free plan procudures. So I am joined for my face now works 3 woman one of them dermotolog , other is doctor about healthy life and another about drugs.. But there dermatolog woman is so cute lol and funny he is fully againt to Accutane Lol I am even asked her 10 time to let me use she SAID No!! Anyways they asked me to make 6 test one of wasultra sound and this test resultad:

I have 2 knot that size are 0,2cm and 0.3 cm - They are small but at least I have so my mom think it is from stress anyways ..

alright....with my new diet my skin's oil is down too ....not even an issue anymore.......eh though if youre improving on it that way its good you never went on Accutane....think im gona go get the allergy test done...cause im clear right now...but just had some olives and my skins itching...wondering it it will fuck up my skin....would be good to know

Well my doctors ( 3 girls that works on plan acne/zits Free) gived me list which test diagnost I need to make and bring them and Dialab clinic to go . In that clinic they test everything you can check your organs sitituan , blood test , any sickness test symptoms etc.. even shit/pee test .. So next week I will give them resultats atm waiting lol my shit test for next week. I think it is for checking if I have any bacteria or something

----------------------------------------------

Tomorrow : maybe yes it is good idea to make allergy test..

Do you think to having allergy to fish is also mean I have allergy to idodine?

Allergy test took from my blood

Do you think to having allergy to fish is also mean I have allergy to idodine?

Allergy test took from my blood

nah fish allergy doesn't mean you're allergic to iodine

Guest Stu :-)

where are you from melifce? you get this done in the uk?

just had some olives and my skins itching...wondering it it will fuck up my skin....would be good to know

I used to make this really good olive spread. By grinding up olives, half clove of gralic, fresh mint leaves and adding some olive oil, salt and pepper and a bit of lime juice. It was a great spread for the wheat/gluten free toased bread squares buuuuuuuut I found it irritated my skin and made me breakout. Not sure why olives would cause a breakout.

I'll be getting an all out allergy test done next month.

wow you finally took the tests! that's in the diagnostic clinic you mentioned before right? and it's not in any way like a beauty spa/clinic i suppose? hospitals/medical centers should offer services like this...im gonna inquire about this next time i go see my derm.

These were my allergy test results...Sad, but true.

Navy bean +, Pea +, Soy bean +, string bean +, tomato +, House dust +++, Mite +++, Mosquito +++, Moth ++, Cockroach +++, House fly +++, Molds: Alernaria +++, Phoma ++, Stemphyllium ++, Mold Mix +++, Trees and weeds: Ash +++, Beech +++, Birch ++++, Red Cedar ++, Cotton wood ++, Hickory ++, Maple ++, Oak mix +++, Willow +++, Cockelburr +++, Wormwood, ++, Weed Mix ++, Tree Mix +++, Ragweed ++++. Also, some grasses are 1 +.

Strange thing is, I went in thinking I had food allergies, but found out I was allergic to nature in general.

Holly Shit... :shock:

Navy bean +, Pea +, Soy bean +, string bean +, tomato +, House dust +++, Mite +++, Mosquito +++, Moth ++, Cockroach +++, House fly +++, Molds: Alernaria +++, Phoma ++, Stemphyllium ++, Mold Mix +++, Trees and weeds: Ash +++, Beech +++, Birch ++++, Red Cedar ++, Cotton wood ++, Hickory ++, Maple ++, Oak mix +++, Willow +++, Cockelburr +++, Wormwood, ++, Weed Mix ++, Tree Mix +++, Ragweed ++++. Also, some grasses are 1 +.

Strange thing is, I went in thinking I had food allergies, but found out I was allergic to nature in general.

Time to get yourself a giant bubble or gerbil ball to walk outside in...

I kind of wonder about these tests. I took a standard food intolerance test (York test - not the Type IV Hypersensitivity test SweetJade recommends) and it came back that I had some kind of reaction/intolerance (NOT allergy) to about 50 different foods. Whenever I eat any of these foods I feel no adverse effects whatever. The only problem I was experiencing was acne. If I didn't have acne, I would never have taken the test and quite happily continued to munch away on those foods. Yet cutting out these foods out didn't result in clear skin. I wonder threfore what having a food intolerance really does to you?

Guest Stu :-)

Melfice, have you cut out the foods your allergic to yet? Results?

Well yes I am cutted off like fish damn.... As I said I dont have serious acne problems anymore I solved with body cleanse and GLA for regulate hormone... Still my endrogen test is 2%-10% up than normal I am now trying to regulate ... But not sure if allergy effect my acne or no