Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys, well heres my story.

SO iv been using sea breeze with great results and i was close to perfect ( no red marks no new acne) however I went to this party and i smoked a few to many cigarettes.Wow man those cigarettes brokeme out BAD. maybe its because i wasnt use to the cigarettes in my body or something ( i hadnt had a cigarette in a few months) but anyhow it seems to be a common trend for me at least. Im wondering if anyone else has noticed this theme. Obviously smoking cigs cant be good for you, but i didnt realize how effectable it really was ya know?

I have a few friends that smoke and I always stay away from it. The toxins in cigarettes really affect my skin. If I'm around the smoke, I'll wake up with several pimples the next day.

I used to smoke too but it didn't make sense to me to be trying to cleanse and smoking at the same time. Seemed kind of counterproductive.

ive smoked cigarettes since age 15 and had acne since then. wish i never started....it caused acne, redness, and scars....i quit for over 6 months and my acnes cleared up...i hardly get acne but the scars jsut doesnt seem to look better...

I honestly don't think cigarette smoking directly correlates to breaking out. I know many people who smoke and have no acne at all. I guess some could be more sensitive to it. Smoking does decrease oxygen to the skin, so it's possible.

I think you should, smoking is cool :cool: Also, it has anti inflammic properties so it does technically, in a way, help your skin.

Though it does give you pretty aggressive cancer, but not for ages.