Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
algore2

camping

what if im going camping, how will i do the regimen? should i just bring some bp cleansing wipes (do they make those). although the csr is against it, would some salycylic acid pads (stridex,clearisil, etc...) suffice for the weekend? its sad that i let my acne dictate my life, but the csr is working, and i don't want to jeoprodize that.

Will you have access to water? I have not been camping since I have started CSR but I would always take plenty of bottled water to brush my teeth and wash my face, if you can get someone to help pour water for you. And you can keep moist towelette wipes to "wash" your hands with between steps.

what if im going camping, how will i do the regimen? should i just bring some bp cleansing wipes (do they make those). although the csr is against it, would some salycylic acid pads (stridex,clearisil, etc...) suffice for the weekend? its sad that i let my acne dictate my life, but the csr is working, and i don't want to jeoprodize that.

I've done the Regimen camping twice, and done it while on vacation.

If you are going to a campground or lake area that has restrooms and sinks, you can still do it as usual. But if you are not going to have access to a bathroon/sink area, I would take along a pack of premoistened cleansing wipes, even baby wipes would probably be okay just for a few days to wipe/cleanse your face with. You can still use your BP you would just need to take along a travel-sized mirror so you can see what you are doing. Then just use one of your wipes to clean off your hands. Take your moisturizer and/or sunscreen too and use it as usual.