Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soccerplayr

Lactic Acid Works! red marks are alot better

Posted

ok, i took accutane for 5 months, worked very well, but now i have alot of red marks from all the acne that was there. So like 2 weeks ago, i decide to buy lactic acid from MUAC, 40 percent . I put it on a week ago for about 3 minutes, and i could tell it was working. There wasnt any noticeable improvement, but 4 or 5 days later they were looking better than they have ever been, and they havent really gotten that much better for about a year. So anyways last night I did it for about 5 minutes on all of my red scars, and this morning I wake up, and they faded considerably, you can just see your skin tone evening out and the red marks fading into it. I say from 2 weeks ago before I used it, right now it is at least 30 percent better.

ps. i kknow people on this board say to wait 6 months, but i couldnt wait that long after accutane. Its been about 3 monhts and my face is fine. it doesnt irritate it.

ok thanks

Posted

Can you find Lactic Acid anywhere? HOw do you apply it ? Is it expensive?

Kittygrl

Posted

About the waiting part after accutane......I don't know what this means but I did the tape method SEVERAL times on ACCUTANE and it did NOTHING for me.

The tape was pretty damn sticky too. I got about 5-6 flakes of dead skin each time........the area would be really red for about 10 minutes afterwards but that was it.

Posted
Can you find Lactic Acid anywhere? HOw do you apply it ? Is it expensive?

Kittygrl