Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wadsthepointofliving

MY derm said that accutane works by

pushing out all the comedones and clogged pores, that means it will push out every single small bump until the skin is baby smooth.NO wonder my skin is gettin smoother but its gettin worse.The fact is i have many many bumps of different sizes BUT WILL ALL OF THEM BECOME INFLAMMATORY? please tell me not all otherwise i think its better to quit.

For those of u with small bumps(comedones) i dont think its good to consider accutane?

Will only the bigger bumps become inflammed pustules/papules because i have many many many tiny ones all over my face that im afraid will come out.also if i stop accutane will these bumps remain as bumps and not get inflammed?

My 20mg a day dose doesn't push out my comedones, well maybe the odd one or two small ones, the hundreds of others need some action by me to get them out. So less than 1% of mine come out all on their own.

My oil came back too, but 6 months afterwards, my acne is still better than it was before. I'm on 'tane again now.