Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crevin

Just a tip to see the most improvement while using the CSR--->

I used to follow the CSR based on "bedtime" and "waking up time." In other words, some nights I would put the BP on at midnight, then wake up and put it on at 7 AM. Other nights I might go to bed later and put it on at 2 AM, then wake up and put it on at like 9 AM.

Over the past few weeks I have changed this. Since I wake up every morning at 7 for school, and don't want to bother with putting BP on at school, I put it on every night at 7 PM and then again at 7 AM. I have noticed FASTER and BETTER results after each application when I separate treatments by as much time as possible (12 hours). Maybe I'm the only one who did this... but in hindsight it seems kind of dumb to apply BP at 2 AM, wait like 7 hours, apply BP at 9 AM, then wait like 14 hours or so before the next application. I have seen better results after each treatment by being more consistent in when I apply it and not throwing my skin any curve balls and also by not letting my skin have irregular intervals between treatments.

So, I do the CSR at 7 PM... study for a few hours, eat dinner, go to bed... wake up at 7 and do the CSR again. I don't think it is necessary to do the CSR RIGHT BEFORE you go to bed. I think the time between treatments is more important. Also, if you put it on at like 7 PM, then eat dinner and have ice cream or something and get stuff around your mouth, just gently wipe it off. No big deal.

Post your thoughts.

Yea, so we've been in fact over-CSRing in the past.

I guess this makes sense. I thought about the implication of the body in a sleep state would help the BP but damn, BP is only having reactions with the bacteria...

I'll try that starting tonight and will post results 7 days later