Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DolceDolce

cannot deal with living in residence

ok so i truely cant cope with it. i absolutely HATE going to wash off my makeup, dreading someones going to come in the bathroom and see me. i even lather up my face twice sometimes (so they cant really see my skin) until they go away.. i dont clip up my hair when im brushing my teeth when ppl are in there so they cant see my cheeks. and it makes it really hard to brush without spitting in my hair =S

its getting to the point that its really in teh way. after i take a shower i practically run from the bathroom to my room and shove a towel in my face and pretend im wiping it in case anyone sees me.

the thing is, i haev a boyfriend, i really dont care about getting with these guys because theyre all over excited, immature hicks anyways, but that doesnt mean i want to feel DISGUSTING and i want ppl to think im disgusting looking.

i really cant deal with it.. i don't know what to do. it gets me soo upset i feel like all the stressing about avoiding ppl will take a toll on me. does anyone else go through this? is there anything ican do =(

oh to add to this.. its not about living in res... but about my boyfriend. when we first started going out he would always say things liek i dont know how i got a pretty girl like you and look at me... early n the relationship it always felt liek i was the better looking one and he thought i was soo pretty. ever since he started seeing me without makeup, he doens't say those kinds of things anymore =( i tell him all the time about how he looks but he hardly says it back. i feel rejected when i think about it.. even though he assures me i look fine without makeup blahblahh..

Ooh, that does suck. I would hate for anyone to see me without make-up. But can't you wash it off in your room? Maybe you could some make-up remover cloths or wet a washcloth and bring it into your room with you?.

ok so i truely cant cope with it. i absolutely HATE going to wash off my makeup, dreading someones going to come in the bathroom and see me. i even lather up my face twice sometimes (so they cant really see my skin) until they go away.. i dont clip up my hair when im brushing my teeth when ppl are in there so they cant see my cheeks. and it makes it really hard to brush without spitting in my hair =S

its getting to the point that its really in teh way. after i take a shower i practically run from the bathroom to my room and shove a towel in my face and pretend im wiping it in case anyone sees me.

the thing is, i haev a boyfriend, i really dont care about getting with these guys because theyre all over excited, immature hicks anyways, but that doesnt mean i want to feel DISGUSTING and i want ppl to think im disgusting looking.

i really cant deal with it.. i don't know what to do. it gets me soo upset i feel like all the stressing about avoiding ppl will take a toll on me. does anyone else go through this? is there anything ican do =(

oh to add to this.. its not about living in res... but about my boyfriend. when we first started going out he would always say things liek i dont know how i got a pretty girl like you and look at me... early n the relationship it always felt liek i was the better looking one and he thought i was soo pretty. ever since he started seeing me without makeup, he doens't say those kinds of things anymore =( i tell him all the time about how he looks but he hardly says it back. i feel rejected when i think about it.. even though he assures me i look fine without makeup blahblahh..

Solution.....SCREW the dorms...I know from personal experience...get an apartment or something, sometimes it's cheaper! I used to go to bed early with shit on my face and put a pillow over my head when i slept, just so my roomate/friends wouldn't see me, and then wake up early and sneak in the bathroom to wash it off. It SUCKED dealing with your face in public situations...As for the bf thing, I don't know if he isn't saying that anymore because of your acne, I think sometimes after a while guys just stop saying those kinds of things, it doesn't mean he still doesn't feel that way. You should talk to him about these issues, you will definitely feel better once you open up to him :).