Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you ever wonder if anyone at your school comes on this site too? I really am unable to believe that I am the only person in my school who comes on an acne.org (espessially since we have over 400 kids in each grade).. because I was looking around the past couple weeks and there is actually a lot of people with acne problems. I think it would be cool to see someone from my school on here haha.

And also.. do you ever get tempted to ask what someone does to their face to make it clear? I seriously get soo tempted sometimes but I would never because some people get easily offended (even though i'd love it if someone would ask me that :lol:). I swear .. there are about 4 people I knew from school last year who had really terrible skin :(.. and this year... their skin looks EXCELLENT!

I want to start an acne club at my school haha .. that would be sweeeet

Guest Michael Jackson

same some kids passed me up in the who looks more clear contest

Well seeing I'm done school, not really. ;) But at work, I see lots of people with problematic skin and I'm sure they've scoured the web for a solution like I did and found the org

Whether they post on the message boards is a different matter.

Do you ever wonder if anyone at your school comes on this site too?

yep, all the time.

And also.. do you ever get tempted to ask what someone does to their face to make it clear?

yea, and i already have a couple of times.. they were both flattered, and told me it was bc of less stress/more sleep.

I want to start an acne club at my school haha .. that would be sweeeet

OMG DO IT! thats an incredibly awesome idea.

u kno, someone should start an acne charity too unless they already have one (for research and persons who cant afford treatment), w. meetings, benefits and parties. thatd be cool.

u kno, someone should start an acne charity too unless they already have one (for research and persons who cant afford treatment), w. meetings, benefits and parties. thatd be cool.

im seriously concidering it.. but I wouldn't call it the "acne" club because no one would want to come im sure.. I would more call it something like the "self esteem" club.. and it can be for anyone with self esteem problems! :D

im seriously concidering it.. but I wouldn't call it the "acne" club because no one would want to come im sure.. I would more call it something like the "self esteem" club.. and it can be for anyone with self esteem problems! :D

Yep I wouln'd come to club named "acne".

I think here's no one from my school, probably no one from my city and just a few people from my country, so I'm quite bereaved :(

same i'd steer well clear of the acne club meetings.

anyone from hopewell junction or goes to john jay high school ?

Holy shit my aunt lives like 10 min from that school. Next time I am up I'll let you know.

;) Probably will be during Christmas break..

;)

I think it would be cool to see someone from my school on here haha.

i disagree

it wld b creepy and weird

so A dont link ur myspce

and B use a fake name

mhmmm yep

Omg mandy.. actually yesterday I went to acne.org in my school's library. Kinda embarassing but to be honest, I was kinda hoping someone who go to this site would see me lol..

Other than me, I notice few others who have acne problem. But I dont know how comfortable they are with their acne so it will be rude to just come up and ask "do you go to acne.org?" :S I know I wouldnt want to be asked like that.

Holy shit my aunt lives like 10 min from that school. Next time I am up I'll let you know.

;)

heh well im away at college pretty far off.

anyone live by hornell, or alfred, NY?

;)

heh well im away at college pretty far off.

anyone live by hornell, or alfred, NY?

You don't come home during Christmas break?

this kid on my hockey team had the worst acne id ever seen, over the summer when i saw him at the beginning of the season he was completely clear

no i doubt they do. acne club? mandy i think ud b made fun of for that. not that i would, just the ignorant asshoels at your school

ask someone for their AIM or whatever, and create a secret screen name and ask them there. they will never know it was you...lol

sneaky mandy :razz:

I doubt there's anyone even from Indiana, let alone the small town called Nashville.

this kid on my hockey team had the worst acne id ever seen, over the summer when i saw him at the beginning of the season he was completely clear

one word: ACCUTANE. God you people are so fucking hardheaded! :lol: