Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Michael Jackson

isit just me

Guest Michael Jackson

one night of bp has helped a lot

As in only using it at nights?

no, I put bp on my forehead for the first time in months and it brought down the stuff that was on it. I will use it both night and morning.

one night of bp has helped a lot

As in only using it at nights?

no, I put bp on my forehead for the first time in months and it brought down the stuff that was on it. I will use it both night and morning.

ohhhhh

yay!

Guest Michael Jackson

platinum blonde

hahah

Get it like this

IPB Image

(im never typing "bleach blonde" or "Blonde male" in google ever again :X)

maybe just dye it black and dye the tips every so often

Orrr just keep it brown, because my guy friend who had brown hair.. died his hair black before and his roots looked really weird when they started growing in... so the top of his hair was brown while some was black and it just looked weird... Luckily, he' back to his normal hair again =)

Guest Michael Jackson

Orrr just keep it brown, because my guy friend who had brown hair.. died his hair black before and his roots looked really weird when they started growing in... so the top of his hair was brown while some was black and it just looked weird... Luckily, he' back to his normal hair again =)

we haven't even considered going ginger

Guest Michael Jackson

You want me to become a redhead?

I would love too but I wish I was naturally born a redhead.. I dont wanna fake it =)

get the fake shit and be a redhead for halloween, just to see.

never all black though

Worked really well for my forehead.. but maybe it didn't work the same for you since you also used retin-a :think:

retin a is far and away the worst acne treatment ever

crisco > retin a

it was that bad? seriously? Hot damn..

I think I used Retin A a long time ago come to think of it.. or something close to it, and it dried my skin out like crazy.. got made fun of how dry my skin was and everything! it was horrible lol

doesn't heal redmarks at all makes your skin so sensetive that if you rub a zit too much it will scar.

I flushed two whole bottle down the toilet

Yea.

As for the forehead, I never got pimples on my forehead or my t zone to be honest.

Guest Michael Jackson

Worked really well for my forehead.. but maybe it didn't work the same for you since you also used retin-a :think:

crisco > retin a

I think I used Retin A a long time ago come to think of it.. or something close to it, and it dried my skin out like crazy.. got made fun of how dry my skin was and everything! it was horrible lol

doesn't heal redmarks at all makes your skin so sensetive that if you rub a zit too much it will scar.

Yea.

As for the forehead, I never got pimples on my forehead or my t zone to be honest.

i didn't really either then I used retin a and they came out :wall:

crisco > retin a

Yea.

I was using BP and seeing great success then I went to the doctors and he put me on Retin A. Did that for a couple of months, my skin paid a serious price. It was so sensitive that just like pressing on it made it cut open and bleed.

I quit Retin A and did the regimen and have been clear for a couple months now. Just a few weeks ago, my red marks went away and I'm actually really really clear for the first time in like 5 years. I have very little scarring because of that stupid retin a but the little scarring left is going away nicely with time.

Guest Michael Jackson

crisco > retin a

Yea.

I was using BP and seeing great success then I went to the doctors and he put me on Retin A. Did that for a couple of months, my skin paid a serious price. It was so sensitive that just like pressing on it made it cut open and bleed.

I quit Retin A and did the regimen and have been clear for a couple months now. Just a few weeks ago, my red marks went away and I'm actually really really clear for the first time in like 5 years. I have very little scarring because of that stupid retin a but the little scarring left is going away nicely with time.

congrats man.