Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Michael Jackson

isit just me

Guest Michael Jackson

or does the regimen not work as well on the forehead?

Guest Michael Jackson

Worked really well for my forehead.. but maybe it didn't work the same for you since you also used retin-a :think:

retin a is far and away the worst acne treatment ever

crisco > retin a

Worked really well for my forehead.. but maybe it didn't work the same for you since you also used retin-a :think:

crisco > retin a

it was that bad? seriously? Hot damn..

I think I used Retin A a long time ago come to think of it.. or something close to it, and it dried my skin out like crazy.. got made fun of how dry my skin was and everything! it was horrible lol

Guest Michael Jackson

crisco > retin a

it was that bad? seriously? Hot damn..

I think I used Retin A a long time ago come to think of it.. or something close to it, and it dried my skin out like crazy.. got made fun of how dry my skin was and everything! it was horrible lol

doesn't heal redmarks at all makes your skin so sensetive that if you rub a zit too much it will scar.

I flushed two whole bottle down the toilet

You know what totally sucks about my face? ANNNNYYY zit I get.. it almost doesn't matter the size, always leaves a redmark :( .. its just that the bigger the size, the darker the redmark, and the longer it stays. I have some really bad ones on my cheek (like the last pic in my gallery) and some of those have been there for months and months.

Guest Michael Jackson

You know what totally sucks about my face? ANNNNYYY zit I get.. it almost doesn't matter the size, always leaves a redmark :( .. its just that the bigger the size, the darker the redmark, and the longer it stays. I have some really bad ones on my cheek (like the last pic in my gallery) and some of those have been there for months and months.

same here. The part the don't tell you about the regimen is how long it slows the healing process

same here. The part the don't tell you about the regimen is how long it slows the healing process

i looked up BP online and it said it slows it by a few weeks.

Yeah oh well haha.. im so used to it by now.. I just wear makeup.. its better to have a redmark rather than a big zit on my face... much easier to cover too

Guest Michael Jackson

Why not? many guys wear makeup.. Tyler does and loves it.

it would get noticed at school, he is out of school. even getting caught once would be the end

it would get noticed at school, he is out of school. even getting caught once would be the end

I thought you didn't care what people at your school thought? Seriously.. do what YOU want to do.. if you would feel better adding a tiny bit of concealor to your face to cover up any redness.. then you damn well go for it!

2 of the most popular guys in school last year always wore makeup.. and the whole school knew lol.. one even asked his prom date if he could use her foundation.. but then refused because her foundation was "much to pale for his skin tone" or something.

Guest Michael Jackson

I thought you didn't care what people at your school thought? Seriously.. do what YOU want to do.. if you would feel better adding a tiny bit of concealor to your face to cover up any redness.. then you damn well go for it!

2 of the most popular guys in school last year always wore makeup.. and the whole school knew lol.. one even asked his prom date if he could use her foundation.. but then refused because her foundation was "much to pale for his skin tone" or something.

was he gay? jk

well i do care now. I don't even know myself anymore

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

not only that.. but they also get their asses waxed and shape their eyebrows.. not kidding you at all... they admitted to it.

Guest Michael Jackson

not only that.. but they also get their asses waxed and shape their eyebrows.. not kidding you at all... they admitted to it.

are they together? :think:

Guest Michael Jackson

Surprisingly, nope. They like girls* only :think:

*guys who dress like girls

trannys are convincing these days

Guest Michael Jackson

Worked good on my forehead, but then again it was never a huge problem area for me..

FYI - Ass waxing is the shit.

:hand: ass waxing

the only reason i stopped bp on the forehead and went to retin a was clogged pores. Damn it, i didn't even know about aha then lol :(

Guest Michael Jackson

one night of bp has helped a lot