Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyanide2600

Is anyone clear of acne And red marks?

It just seems to me that everyone that is on here that is clear from the regimen is now struggling with getting rid of red marks. I have read many posts where people are saying their marks are worse to them than the acne itself was. I was just wondering if anyone (other than Dan) has actually succesfully cleared both their acne and their red marks, and if so , how long did it take for the marks to fade after you were clear?

Guest Michael Jackson

no. my acne kicked it up a notch. I have to be on csr and anti biotics to look at least okay

I'm pretty much finished with acne and red marks. Have been for a couple months now. The red marks have recently gone away. Life is good.

how long it take for the red marks to go away? mines are YEARS old. and did you do anything to them?

Those red marks can take a long time for some people. If you haven't done so already, you can consider using an AHA lotion to help exfoliate your skin, they might resolve quicker.

I find that the cystic zits that never surface but hurt really bad and stay there forever seem to leave worse red mark than zits that come to a head. Just my own personal observation. I don't treat them with anything as I am still adjusting to the bp and don't want to add in any variables, so I just use concealer to camoflage them.

It just seems to me that everyone that is on here that is clear from the regimen is now struggling with getting rid of red marks.

Why should people post here once they're completely clear? I'm pretty damn clear thanks to CSR, and so I rarely feel the need to visit this forum these days. The people who post are those with problems - and those problems are mostly due to them not having given the regimen enough time to work (<3 months) or not having followed the instructions precisely. :)

I used to have bad acne in high school and accutane cleared it up so was pretty clear for a while but once i was of it a few months later i still get ocasional one pimple so a couple of spots here and there, but all of a sudden just in the last 2 months had my first breakout in two years but that was probably due to messing around with different products

but i was very clear for a long time