Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JB8

Dark Spots And Little Blood Pockets....

Im sure there is a name for it but i have no idea. November will mark a whole year to where i thought my acne was bad enough not to do anything at all outside and in public. I have tryed all the stuff you can buy on the shelves at stores and also proactiv, But the proactiv actually made my face worse. Not to long ago i finally went to a derm and he said i should try his little medicine first and if that dosent work to where i would go out in public i should try accutane. The stuff he put me on was some type of pills and his homemade cream stuff, It helped a little but not to where i want it. So im waiting for my next appointment. But for now is there anything i can do to get red of the darkspots and the blood pockets??

this is the type of acne i have.. cysts and blood pockets.. that leave terrible marks.. iv tried everything but accutane.. i guess thats what we have to do :(

What do you mean with "blood pockets"?. I get marks that looks like "red marks" but it looks like there's blood under the skin, no hard areas or anything. They look similiar to a black and blue mark that you get when you stumble and fall on your knee.

They leave small rolling scars....

What do you mean with "blood pockets"?. I get marks that looks like "red marks" but it looks like there's blood under the skin, no hard areas or anything. They look similiar to a black and blue mark that you get when you stumble and fall on your knee.

They leave small rolling scars....

Ya blood under the skin, Is there anything i can do to help

I had these blood pockets before...they leave the darkest red marks. I notice that if I just leave the pockets alone, the mark left over would be darker then if I had drained them. Just a FYI.

I had these blood pockets before...they leave the darkest red marks. I notice that if I just leave the pockets alone, the mark left over would be darker then if I had drained them. Just a FYI.

so you dont get the blood pockets anymore? howd you get rid of them?

How did u drain them