Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soadfan1

Bought some Garlic can you eat it raw?

I bought a garlic bulb today and ate a clove of it after being advised it, then I read reviews onb this site that sad garlic will cause blisters and spots and redness, I ate it I didnt rub it on my face but some of the juice may have gotten on my chin and moustach when I licked my lips( the juice got on my tongue whilst eating) area. I particuarly want clear skin tomorrow is it likely to cause a problem?

-Rob

I bought a garlic bulb today and ate a clove of it after being advised it, then I read reviews onb this site that sad garlic will cause blisters and spots and redness, I ate it I didnt rub it on my face but some of the juice may have gotten on my chin and moustach when I licked my lips( the juice got on my tongue whilst eating) area. I particuarly want clear skin tomorrow is it likely to cause a problem?

-Rob

It's fine to eat raw garilc. I eat it raw a lot, but usually mashed, and mixed with lemon or lime juice and salt to use as a salad dressing......it tastes much better that way too.......

why don't you try out garlic tablets, atleast that won't make your breath stink...just a suggestion you know. BTW, crushing the garlic is really good cos it releases "the good " stuff.