Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bdp123

So far so good...

I've been on the CSR for about one month now. I must say I am very pleased with the results so far. I haven't had any new blemises in any of my problems areas, and what I did have before I started has now cleared up. My skin just feels a lot better in general. Maybe I should knock on wood as I type this! Aside from dealing with the dryness (which is to be expected), I find this regimen very easy to follow. I was using Proactiv for a long time, but I never had consistant results. And I know for a fact that my skin didn't look as good after one month of using Proactiv as it does right now. I'm hoping I've finally found the right treatment for my very sensitive skin. If I can keep my skin to where it's at right now, I'd be ecstatic.

Just an FYI:

I'm a 29-year old male

I'm using: Cetaphil Face Wash (for sensitive skin), Dan's BP and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion.

Brian

Guest Sincerely_Me

Congratulations! Just KEEP UP the CSR! Don't get a big head and think that just because you're clear...or clearer you're home free. I made that mistake, lol. Good luck!