Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

I GOT ACCUTANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ThereIsHope

YES!!!!!

I can honestly say i'm on top of the freaking world at the moment! I FINALLY got prescribed tane by the best derm ever! He was so sweet and his nurse was too and they COMPLETELY understood and said I was the most informed and mature teen they ever had come into their office!!!

Soooo I start out on 40mg in about 3 weeks.......bring it on!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

YES!!!!!

I can honestly say i'm on top of the freaking world at the moment! I FINALLY got prescribed tane by the best derm ever! He was so sweet and his nurse was too and they COMPLETELY understood and said I was the most informed and mature teen they ever had come into their office!!!

Soooo I start out on 40mg in about 3 weeks.......bring it on!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

awww........thats great news! im happy for ya!!!!! you'll be on your way to perfect skin in no time!

Its the best feeling in the world isnt it? Just wait til you have the capsule packet in your hand its wonderful! I clapped the whole way home from the pharmacy.

Guest ThereIsHope
Congrats How happy are you???

Lets just say i'm so happy i've called every person listed in my cell phone and I can't concentrate on my homework and I'm exausted from dancing around the house and yelling "WWOOHHHOOO!" for the past 3 hours. :D

Congrats How happy are you???

Lets just say i'm so happy i've called every person listed in my cell phone and I can't concentrate on my homework and I'm exausted from dancing around the house and yelling "WWOOHHHOOO!" for the past 3 hours. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

im happy for you, lily!