Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pickup

Moisturizer with fat and parfum

Hello.

I am from Norway, and just started the regimen. I am having some troubles finding moisturizers. I bought a gel without fat or oil, but it is so sticky, and I don't like it. I've now bought a Sebamed moisturizing lotion. It contains 7% fat, and some parfum. plus an active ingredient called allatoin.

Is this good, or bad?

Please explain the reasons for your opinions.

Thanks alot! :ninja:

What do you mean by "fat"?

Does it have lard in it?

Nah. I don't know. Oils maybe? But all lotions have oil. Those without it are so sticky, and called gels, at least in my country. The question is: can I use it?

Here are its ingredients:

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Parffinum liquidum, Sodium Lactate, Decyl Oleate, Chamomilla recurita, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palimitate, Allatoin Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Sodium citrate, parfum, alcohol denat., methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben.

Pickup, i'd say dump it and pickup(;)) another one. Dont you have any farmacia in Norway? There is plenty of other moisturizers out there that will do your skin more good than the current one. You can either order through internet or take a quick trtip up to me here in Sweden and buy yourself a bag of Eucerin 5% UREA.