Find results in...
sars

Accutane log

1st day : Nothing unusual , few spots

2nd day : few more spots

3rd day : same spots as yesterday but starting to hurt

4th day : Break out with more spots

5th day: Same ones

6th day : i have been picking and made my self worse! red and blotchy everywhere :mad:

Ill keep you updated on my progress, Gonna do a few pics. :rolleyes:

My 7th day : skin feels alot better today no swollen bumbs just same spots as the last few days but they are going down now.

hopefully this is the end of my 1tst breakout

8th day , already feel like accutane is starting to work.

starting to clear me up big time !, 8 days and i havnt got any white heads , only lumps like boils which are fading away .

Im starting to love accutane :)

13th day : Dry lips are starting to peal which is a good sign that its working rite ? im having to use a chapstick but could this be due to weather change ?

No other effects apart from Dry skin and dry lips.

ps . Im Dying for a Vodka Redbull! :doubt: i love to drink with my friends, which gets me down cause i cant drink on accutane. :eh:

oh well maybe 2 more months to go since i am only on a 3 month's course for now.

day 14 : 5 new whitheads on my face :(, they are so Red!

Feeling down today cause i thought i already went through my breakout stage buut still not the end of it.

come on accutane!:(

Hurry Hurry :rolleyes:

I just want to see some kind of progress you know :(

I know im asking for a bit much for the 1st 2 weeks.......but my lips are dry and skin is dry and thats the only effects i hve at the moment.

How long did your breakouts go on for ?

day 14 : 5 new whitheads on my face :(, they are so Red!

Feeling down today cause i thought i already went through my breakout stage buut still not the end of it.

come on accutane!:(

Hurry Hurry :rolleyes:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no way you experienced your IB in week 1. You have to give Accutane time to get into your bloodstream. This is not going to go as fast as you want it to, trust me.

ofcourse it can !, so you explain to me why i have mega dry lips and dry face :S. (after 2 weeks)

I thought it could be the weather change but theres not much of a change round here :D

day 17

all my spots seem to be healing from the last HUGE breakout i had. It has been a tough 2 weeks with boils everywhere but they have healed and already see the diffrence apearing. :)

my mood today

Kinda bored and bit happier about my face

Side effects

Dry Lips , Dry Skin

ps . Im Dying for a Vodka Redbull! :doubt: i love to drink with my friends, which gets me down cause i cant drink on accutane. :eh:

LOL, I love Vodka and Redbull! Good for you for abstaining. Your liver will thank you.

Continued good luck with your treatment,

Platinum

something has just come in the post which i have completly forgot about.

I ordered it before i started accutane.

Just strted using it - On-The-Spot acne treatment cream by neutrogena.

Any 1 ever used this ? any success?

sould i really put this on while im on Roaccutane?

DAY 18

I used that cream last night and its worked like wonders! reduces the redness and I seem to be spotless, apart from the red marks where i had spots a few days ago. :)

So im going to stick with this cream

My Mood Today

In a good mood because of the cream that arrived yesterday and so far results seem to be good ;)

Even happier now cause just me and my gorgeous girlfriend are going out and i can go out actually half decent.

Side Effects

Dry skin , dry lips , (had muscle aches today and it made me think it could be the accutane because ive done no exercising or weight training in a while.)

im on 20mgs a day , is it usuall to feel muscle ache's or bone ache's around the 3rd week ?

Sorry i havnt been back in a while......

Month 2 , Day 1

I am the worst i have ever been :( having a second breakout or it could just be the 1st and the 1 before was only minor.

I have boils all on my jawline....i never get thm there. I have spots all over my cheeks which have gone very red and in the middle of my forehead (inbetween eyebrows)

When did everyone else start to see results?

Mood Today

Im really down today. I thought i was getting better and this explosion on my face has just really got me pissed off.

Effects

Slightly dry lips and dry face. Big Breakout. I want to feel effects and i want to see results!!!

They say stress causes acne :| ...................You wonder why we all get stressed :evil:

Month 2 , Day 1

I am the worst i have ever been :( having a second breakout or it could just be the 1st and the 1 before was only minor.

I have boils all on my jawline....i never get thm there. I have spots all over my cheeks which have gone very red and in the middle of my forehead (inbetween eyebrows)

When did everyone else start to see results?

Now this is the correct time for your IB. Hate to say "I told you so"...

It's common to experience zits in places you never even thought about having them before 'tane. Try not to pick while your pores are purging themselves. You gotta get worse before you can get better!

Im getting really upset now because ive been on accutane for about 47 days and im still getting acne really bad. Is this still my IB? How long does IB last ? im not even looking the slightest bit better. THIS SUCKS! I wanna go on the outside world lol. just too embarresed cause my acne is soo bad.

sorry its been so long till i have replied.

Im on my 3rd month now of roaccutane and the side effects have kicked in. My lips are so crackedan sometimes i get bad pains in my knees and lower back. Im still on the same dosage of 20 mg a day. I thouht my skin was gettin alot better in the second month after my bad break out in the 1st month. I woke up yesterday morning and m coverd in zits in the most stupidest places on my face. I care about my looks and this seriously sucks having these big red bumbs on my cheek bones, tzone , and next to my lips. :mad:

i would like to ask a few questions.

Wat should i wash my face with whilst on accutane ?

What Moisteriser should i wear?

does it matter if i have missed a tablet?

When do you think i will see results?

thx