Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest been13years

Anyone's derm refuse you Accutane...

Guest been13years

Hi,

I am on a B5 regimen that's not doing much so far. Over the past year I've developed the kind of cystic acne that leaves rolling scars (I'm nearly 27 and I've had acne forever but never significant scarring). In February I showed a derm my scars but he'd already made up his mind to give me antibiotics. Surprise surprise the acne came back after my scrip ran out, so I made an appointment with another dermatologist who I hear has a great bedside manner.

I intend to beg for Accutane so I can stop the scarring. Has anyone here suffered scarring, but was denied Accutane anyway?

Beg brother dont take no for an answer tell him if he doesnt give it you,you will kill yourself as you have nothing to live for In short dont leave his/her office with out the prescription give everything you've got even if you have to be carried out by security.

This is guaranteed to work it just might take 5 derms and abit of community service but it will be well worth it I got accutane 5 months ago with this approach and I just have what doctors would call mild acne anyway good luck you can thank me later