Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raph

What if we started an acne city?

Everyone with acne moves to one city, that way we could live amoungst people like ourseves. Then we could make fun of everyone with clear skin and riot everytime we see a proactive commercial.

What do ya say?

Guest tvirus_outbreak

It'd be a huge city! And we would have heaps of psychologists, psychiatrists, doctors and dermatologists. And pharmacies with a whole range of the leading skin care products! And all the big acne treatment corporations could come and set up their headquarters in the city and we could be the test subjuects for new acne treatment breakthroughs!

It'd be a huge city! And we would have heaps of psychologists, psychiatrists, doctors and dermatologists. And pharmacies with a whole range of the leading skin care products! And all the big acne treatment corporations could come and set up their headquarters in the city and we could be the test subjuects for new acne treatment breakthroughs!

indeed

Guest tvirus_outbreak

And if Jessica Simpson comes to our city we burn her :evil:

Guest ThereIsHope
And if Jessica Simpson comes to our city we burn her

burn the witch! burn her at the stake!

but seriously, I love the idea of an acne city. Its like Plato's ideal Polis in The Republic but with acne sufferers. Sweet. :cool:

Heh, this has been brought up a few times. It would definitely be interesting to observe. Tubes of BP everywhere, consumption of water at an astounding rate and not too mention the derm visits. Waits would probably be 5 hours.... which is only slightly higher than it is right now. ;)

Hahahah, I felt like rioting when I saw a Proactiv stand at the mall. Maybe it works for some people but not me. I picked my acne but whatever.

Thats a good way to get rid of people with acne. You gather them all up in one place, bomb the city and we'll live in a perfect world after we do the same with fat, handicap and people with diseases. :rolleyes: Nope, wont work

Guest tvirus_outbreak

city wont be big, only 20% has acne.. i only got a scar on my nose no acne

yea i tihnk i am makin a big fuss over one scar, used to perfection

Actually about 80% of people will suffer from acne at sometime during their life so it is very common. But even if only 20% of people suffer from acne, it would still be a huge city. 6.5billion multiplied by 20% = 1.3 billion. But seeing as not every acne sufferer will come to the city let's just divide that by say, 100. 1.3billion divided by 100 = 13million. That's still a huge city.

I think that we should establish the city somewhere in Canada. What shall we call it?

Rioting in Acne City continues for a third week as members of the Cyztc gang torched an apartment building in the Clear Complex. The riots began after a severe-type was ridiculed and beaten a group of milds...