Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BJ'sGuRL

Eczema & Roaccuntane

Hey All, hope u are all well! well i rang my dermo 2day for my blood test results and they came bak okay with my colesterol level being 4.4 , my qu is tho im going to b starting my medication soon and was wondering what is a good cream to use? because i think i have eczema on my neck well its itchy and red n flaky so im guessing its that.... anyone who has eczema and has been on roaccutane whats a cream that works good and doesnt interfere with the medication? thx!

Just get an over the counter hydrocortisone cream and apply it until the patch heals. Then switch to a regular moisturizing lotion - if you keep properly moisturized you can prevent Accutane-induced ezcema from returning.

okay thx dude! my dermo lives 7 hours away... do u rekon i should put up with the eczema untill my next appointment(in november) & see what he rekons i should put on it or buy the over the counter stuff? OR ring and ask if he will write out a perscription for proper eczema cream? also will the over the counter cream your talking about interfere with the roaccutane medication? i havent even started rocacc yet and ive already got the eczema. thx!