evry1 has said gd advice sorta

but non of its gttng u laid=y u wnt 2 prty

duh!

soooo

(whisprd coke sluts=ezist grls in wlrd)

mhmmm tru tru tru

now u dnt hav 2 do coke 2 bang the grl nat

itll wrk trst me

your crazy, if u buy them coke then its a guarentee. trust me. uhhh anyway whats gg life mean?

at least you know the girl you were talking too is a COMPLETE slut and trash whore.

anyway...

those assholes!! what the hell!! that is horrible for them to do. I am so sorry, this is just not right though. I dont know what I would have done if i were in that situation but I wouldnt have been above taking a CHUNK outta their asses right then and there. Im sorry you had to endure that. Things will get better however, keep those spirits up.

What a bitch. Dude screw those people man. Don't worry man you'll find a girl who likes you for who you are. Just be confident man. Good luck buddy. Sad story tho man

man thats real painful for you, you shouldn't let those fuckers put you down, I swear if i was there with you i'd drop kick them for you.

the thing is...while they're calling you pizza face you'll be having the last laugh 5 years down the line while they're serving you pizza :dance:

:clap: That's so true.

army; People like that make me so angry. Just know that she's a dumbass bitch who isn't worth your time anyways. And PLEASE do not stop going out! Last year, I could count on one hand the number of times I went out with people, and I was so depressed back then. This year, I'm going out so much more and having lots more fun. Just meet people who are worth your time and who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

Hey man I'd like to type some wisdom but it's been said here already.

It was a Negative Moment but you survived that horror. Now what can you do to F them? How did such tiny brains survive evolution?

Guest Sebastian_K

This is a cruel world.

Will you fight back and come out on top?

or

Will you crumble and fall?

You choose.

don't worry, some guy will come along and treat her like complete dirt like she deserves..than she'll wonder why like a retard :lol:

First off, ive never been on a date. I have moderate/severe acne. Im 18 and went to a party (hesitantly) with my friends, and i was talking to this girl who seemed cool. I asked her out and she said she likes me but is not attracted to me :(. Right then a bunch of guys i dont know walked by and laughed at me and her and said i had leprosy, and am a pizza face. THe girl laughed and went off with those guys, everyone in the party laughed at me and i went home.

Needless to say, im never going out again. GG life.

what fucktards.

What a bitch. Dude screw those people man. Don't worry man you'll find a girl who likes you for who you are. Just be confident man. Good luck buddy. Sad story tho man

I just cant be confident man. I had a look at your pics and your acne, and mine is quite more severe than that. And you my friend are a good looking bloke...that pic before you had your breakouts you look like you could be a model, and still under your acne you are a sexy guy (not meaning to sound gay >_<).

Me on the other hand, i have nothing. With or without acne, i will always be ugly, i have unnattractive features. I was called ugly without acne, and God just wanted to punish me with this disease of my face, chest, shoulders, and back. I have never been told by anyone that i am attractive, and ive never even been told im loved, not even by my own parents.

Im significantly overweight, and at my best still look like utter crap. But you know, i accept that, i cant change what i was given (well i can but i dont particulary want to). Ive noticed with my friends as well are sometimes embarassed by me and my acne.

But what redeeming qualities do i have? All this time of being an outcast has made me cold and indifferent, and i find it very hard to get close to people and tell them anything. Ive said more in this post than ive said to anyone in my whole life.

Im just sick of it. I wonder if i was put on this earth as a cruel joke. Whenever i go out, on public transport people just stare at me and my face and it makes me sick. My 4 year old neice is scared of me and called me a monster, and that hurt me the most.

So the first time i ever went to a party, it was the 18th of one of my old friends. We arent close anymore, but he wanted everyone to come. I was heaps drunk and only after that i could say a word to a girl. But i was shot down hard. I felt the ugliest bastard in the whole party, i was surrounded by attractive people who just stared at me.

What am i supposed to do? If i was a girl i wouldnt want to be with someone who looks like me. I spend my weekends and holidays sitting at home on the internet. I guess i just came to accept that i have no chance in this world.

Step1) Forget about the past.

Step2) Find what you enjoy to do, writing, math, science whatever.

Step3) Dedicate lots of time and effort, to that.

Step3,1/2) Get a gym membership, lose weight then tone your body build muscle.

Step4) Go to college, and dedicate yourself to studying

Step5) Graduate, get a job, make lots of money

Step6) Use money to change your apperance if need be it.

Step7) Go to local grocery store, and recognize the jocks from highschool, point and laugh.

I can almost assure you that half those morons at the party will probably flunk out of college if not highschool and will end up working at some dead end job. Acne is superficial, so is being overweight. You can change both those things. You are given every tool to do so, there is nothing holding you back but yourself.

Guest James48

Give me her name, number, and address. I know a guy by the name of Bucho.. Its as simple as that.

But seriously man you will find a nice honey soon trust me. I got my girlfriend back when my acne was severe, you can too. Dont let a bunch of shallow pricks like this get you down. Believe me when I say they will never get by in life like this. Shit on them, you are better then any of them.

Guest Sebastian_K

Im significantly overweight, and at my best still look like utter crap. But you know, i accept that, i cant change what i was given (well i can but i dont particulary want to). Ive noticed with my friends as well are sometimes embarassed by me and my acne.

Why the fuk not? Drop the shitty attitude seriously. Why dont you want to change? Look im not being harsh, i just hate seeing people do bad.

Listen to the guy who wrote the step to step guide. Change. Sitting about in self pity is not going to get you anywhere. Youve got to move. Small steps to the bigger goal. Ok youve been dealt with less fortune than others, but thats the way life is! But youre lucky.... coz you got two arms, two legs, a roof and a working brain to do something about it.

Now you say youre overweight, lose the weight. Get off your ass and lose it. You got acne. Have you tried Accutane? If you got any other shortcomings with your appearance, sort it out.

Post back and tell me if youre going to something about your life. I want a fukin yes.

First of all I'd like to say that life is not easy.

You'll get fucked with, kicked in the ass and insulted.

But you should NEVER EVER feel sad or sorry for yourself. Because that is when you LOSE. Life will throw a bunch of shit at you - acne, diseases, stupid idiots, humiliation and sadness.

But this is all part of life - it comes and goes. Your acne will also dissapear.

You'll become a great and successful person.... BUT ONLY IF YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

You can change your appearance, personality and view of the world. But only you can change it.

PS: Only 20% of attraction is based on looks - this is fact

ok I don't know who this girl is, but this is just a suggestion..maybe instead of going for the girl who you think is the hottest at a party or school you should approach girls who don't appear as shallow..98% of guys just want the most unattainable girls they can find and then get shot down, what a shocker! Most girls that have an awesome personality, brains and good looks to go with it usually don't give a shit about something so miniscule as acne..I have a friend who is absolutely gorgeous and her bf has got pretty bad cysts but they are totally in love and she could not care less..go for the good girls and it'll pay off, you won't have to deal with her ditching off for some chaucho burritos

Guest James48

Lots of people around here would date someone with acne on this board. It might sound strange, but go for a girl that has a few flaws.... You will be able to relate, trust me on this one.