Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest chesterfalls

What kind is it?

Guest chesterfalls

I don't seem to ever get those lumpy, hard, deep, painful, raised buggers anymore, which i'm very thankful for :pray: It seems theres a new type in town. For the last 6 months or so i've been frequently getting these small white head red itchy spots. They're so annyoing... they itch, get slightly raised and red, then go away within a few days. If you itch them, they get more red and if you squeeze them, nothing comes out but a tiny weeny amount of clear liquid... They don't hurt or anything, they just stay there and piss me off.

Annoyingly, i always get more than one at once... usually two or three... They're always on my chin, in the under my lip area or beside my nose... :evil:

Anyone else get these? I gotta find something to deport these unwelcome guests, They're doing my head in... I can't keep growing a distraction beard every week... :wall:

Guest chesterfalls

No one? :(:boohoo:

I uploaded a picture i took today of what i'm talking about... I hope someone can help me. :pray:

Guest chesterfalls

Well, at least i know it isn't just me! ;)

Still, i wonder how to stop it :think:

:wall: