Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RSXBOI

WTF is wrong with my damn Skin!

I cant seem to ever be really clear. I got quesionable with Tetracycline but now that I've stoped taking it I flare up with new PImples every day or two.

I'm so sick and tired of this Shit!. I'm 21 and I still have Acne, Seriosuly WTF did I do in my past life to deserve this Bullshit? :mad:

I cant even enjoy The good I have in my life because of this..Man I'm so down.

Anyways enough with me blabering about myself and my problem, that gets old...

Should I ask my Doc. for Minocycline?

totally agree with the "oral anti-biotics ARE garbage" remark as i been there done that and got the damn t-shirt, im now on the birth control pill MARVELON but i only been on it 2 wks so no improvement yet.

im 26 and the past 5 yrs have been terrible, im no longer living my life like i used to... im no longer happy and bubbly, im just a sad person who feels ugly.....

I cant seem to ever be really clear. I got quesionable with Tetracycline but now that I've stoped taking it I flare up with new PImples every day or two.

I'm so sick and tired of this Shit!. I'm 21 and I still have Acne, Seriosuly WTF did I do in my past life to deserve this Bullshit? :mad:

I cant even enjoy The good I have in my life because of this..Man I'm so down.

Anyways enough with me blabering about myself and my problem, that gets old...

Should I ask my Doc. for Minocycline?

feel exactly the same way. im on doxy now and my skin is so much better but it is still not clear and im in my 20s as well so its really annoying..all my friends seem to have the clearest skin compared to mine and they dont care half as much as i do about their skin.

how long did you take the tetracycline for? cos i found that doxy started working for me after 6 weeks and before then improvement was minimal. also you might be resistant to tetracycline so that may be why its not working.

hope you find something that works for you..

I feel the same way, I used to b a happy person now I am horribly depressed. STOP TAKING ANTIBIOTICS!!!!! THEY ARE THE DEVIL!!!!!

The thing that pisses me off is that my friends don't look after themselves. They eat like pigs, they drink alcohol, junk food, chocolate, etc. They stay up late, don't excercise, don't drink water. And they're spotless.

And I'm fucking suffering from this garbage and I give my skin more attention than I give my own dick.

Yes, I know how you feel. I'm 20 and I want my skin to be clear for my 21st, or else I'm going to have to think about cancelling it. Hard to feel happy when your skin looks like crap.

You should definitely go see a derm and get some good advice. You do build up a resistance to some meds so it might be necessary to try something different or do a round of Accutane. it's a tough ride and until you find something that works for you, you'll have to be patient. And don't forget, a big part of acne is hereditary and varies from one to the next, even between siblings. Hang in there and go see a doc, maybe bring some of the suggestions that were offered here and see what he/she says. Take care and good luck!

i know where youre coming from! none of us did anything to deserve acne and it isnt or fault, yet we still have to pay the consequences and be miserable. My philosophy is that vitamins work better than oral antibiotics. Tetracycline, Mino, Doxy, Amoxicillin, Bactrim, etc etc are all only used for anti-bacterial purposes, which DO work for some people but since they are anti-bacterial, the bacteria will become immune and your acne is back again. Acne is caused by a horomonal imbalance, right? Vitamin deficiencies such as lack of Zinc, B5 or Vitamin A, causes excess oil because there aren't enough cells available to metabolize them all. Vitamins have the ingriedients to make extra enzymes to take out oil and hormone imbalances. When your body is balanced and you're not deficient in anything, acne goes away. This also explains why acne is genetic. Some people are naturally born with not enough glucose (diabetes,) and alot of people are born with vitamin deficiencies.

http://www.acne-vitamins.com