Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xKiLLaBoix

Ive lost all self confidence.

Over the years, my self confidence has gone down and down.. It almost hurts to see myself in the mirror now, and my acne is not even that bad. I always find myself wishing I was someone else and asking why I couldn't be more like someone else.

With the guys, it really dosn't matter. Guys couldn't give a shit about another guys acne, but im finding it hard to even look in the eyes when talking to a female. Ive even had girls ask me why I don't talk to them, but I just don't have the confidence to walk over and talk to them.

It seems like ive tried everything, will nothing work? You see all these people with perfect skin, and they barely do anything what so ever, its not an issue. I try my dam best, do everything I can, and it seems like when something gets better, a new problem rises every time. Id like for just one week to be clear.........

Proms coming up fast, and I would really like it to be memorable, but how can it be if I can't even get the balls to ask someone =(

Here, catch this...

*flings something*

It's the answer :D!

Bob are you flirting with me.... lol no bob I will not go down the dirty road with you..

well if I can't get a girl within 5 years.. ill concider =0

Here, catch this...

*flings something*

It's the answer :D!

Bob are you flirting with me.... lol no bob I will not go down the dirty road with you..

well if I can't get a girl within 5 years.. ill concider =0

awww mate, i kno exactly how u feel about one problem going and then anotha 1 pops up....its never ending for me aswel...

I understand the situation that are you in, but there is really no need for you to worry. Think of it this way, if a girl approached you with confidence and with a smile on her lips (and acne) would that really bother you? No, ofcourse not. Its just a matter of getting to understand that a great personality tops looks, thats it. To understand that they dont give a shit. I rather have acne and have a great personality than no acne but with a disgusting personality.

Your acne will eventuelly disappear so i suggest you make sure to have a bless whilst you have it, cause when its gone youll probably think back and wonder why the hell you werent as outgoing as you should have been!

A shortterm solution is makeup, get a concelear. But the longterm solution would be to understand that it doesnt really matter, cause it really doesnt.

Good luck and have fun at the prome!

I know a girl, who is the most popular cheerleader at our university here in Canada......she has a really BAD case of acne...yet, this doesn't stop her from having fun.

I think you're creating scenerios in your head....go out and talk to people, it cant be any worse than just sitting there not talking to anybody

I know a girl, who is the most popular cheerleader at our university here in Canada......she has a really BAD case of acne...yet, this doesn't stop her from having fun.

I think you're creating scenerios in your head....go out and talk to people, it cant be any worse than just sitting there not talking to anybody

Cool, what University do you go to?

yah, I over think everything so bad... I wish I could just react and not think, but I like play out situations in my head, its horrible.

Ive even had girls ask me why I don't talk to them

ask them out

Takes a good set of apples my friend, and I got grapes lol

you said your acne isn't that bad. so if you think that then people will think its not bad at all (we are our own worst critic). just ask one out, whats the worst that can happen? they say no? or they laugh at you? call you names? say, get the fuck out of my face? :P

Guest Michael Jackson

i don't even wanna leave the house