Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jlee92003

Zits between the eyes

Ok this is really embarrassing but for some reason like starting 6 months ago I keep getting these zits in between my eyes or in the middle of my forehead and they are soooo disgusting. I cant bare to look in the mirror. Why do I keep getting them in the worst places possible? Can anyone explain or tell me how to preven them? I've been on accutane for 2.5 months and after six weeks i got completely clear skin but just last week i got this sort of bump in between my eyes that isn't obvious at all but just yesterday it became raised like a cyst and it's soooo embarrassing. How can this happen even while on accutane? I'm so depressed right now.

QUOTE(jlee92003 @ Sep 20 2006, 12:04 AM)

Ok this is really embarrassing but for some reason like starting 6 months ago I keep getting these zits in between my eyes or in the middle of my forehead and they are soooo disgusting. I cant bare to look in the mirror. Why do I keep getting them in the worst places possible? Can anyone explain or tell me how to preven them? I've been on accutane for 2.5 months and after six weeks i got completely clear skin but just last week i got this sort of bump in between my eyes that isn't obvious at all but just yesterday it became raised like a cyst and it's soooo embarrassing. How can this happen even while on accutane? I'm so depressed right now.

Don't feel bad, that seems to be the only place i get them now too. I started tane about 7 days ago. I have one thats perfectly centered between my eyes on my forhead. I looks almost good cause it's centered perfect. They seem to heal alot faster there too than on the cheek or jaw so i don't mind them as much. I heard some people don't see the benefits till their last months of tane or even sometimes not till after they get off the drug. Don't fret, keep at it.

*EDIT* - Accutane has serious side effects, wish I never took it.

Edited by Sketchy One