Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

Oil free moisturizer with SPF any recommendations from canada?

Hi Im in Canada and would like to find a good moisturizer for the daytime with spf 15. I'm currently using proactiv's moisturizer which works really well but is way to expensive $25 to be exact.

Any reccomendations and/or price to spend on a moisturizer?

Hi Im in Canada and would like to find a good moisturizer for the daytime with spf 15. I'm currently using proactiv's moisturizer which works really well but is way to expensive $25 to be exact.

Any reccomendations and/or price to spend on a moisturizer?

I wouldn't spend anymore than 15.00.

Maybe Olay?

nEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER DRY TOUCH SUNBLOCK

SPF 55 - AND OIL FREE. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT......DOES NOT MAKE SKIN GREASY, OILY OR SHINY AT ALL

GAGAN

OR YOU COULD USE OLAY COMPLETE WITH UV PROTECTION -

I think Aveeno is pretty good...maybe out of the budget though...?

I am wanting to try "Enzymion" from LUSH, but that also is expensive. But if you have a LUSH in your area, you could get a free sample and see if it is worth it. I dunno if it has SPF protection though.

I really liked my experience with Proactiv's moisturizer too. I think I have resigned myself to the fact that a good, oil-free moisturizer is expensive. (At least that is what I see even in the drugstore.)

I think Aveeno is pretty good...maybe out of the budget though...?

I am wanting to try "Enzymion" from LUSH, but that also is expensive. But if you have a LUSH in your area, you could get a free sample and see if it is worth it. I dunno if it has SPF protection though.

I really liked my experience with Proactiv's moisturizer too. I think I have resigned myself to the fact that a good, oil-free moisturizer is expensive. (At least that is what I see even in the drugstore.)

Which product can compare to proactiv oil free moisture?

all the products suggested have pore clogging ingredients! like, really scary ones.

they might feel nice or smell nice, but they are not helping with the war going on, on your face!

all the products suggested have pore clogging ingredients! like, really scary ones.

they might feel nice or smell nice, but they are not helping with the war going on, on your face!

Ok, any suggestion then?

Ok, any suggestion then?

I was able to ask 2 derms, my doctor, and 2 pharmacists..... who all encouraged me to look up the ingredients as well to make my final decision.

I ended up picking complex 15, mostly cuz of price ($6 for 100ml at walmart), but there were two others that they all agreed were good as well..... crap I can't think of them, but I will find them later today and post!

Ok, any suggestion then?

I was able to ask 2 derms, my doctor, and 2 pharmacists..... who all encouraged me to look up the ingredients as well to make my final decision.

I ended up picking complex 15, mostly cuz of price ($6 for 100ml at walmart), but there were two others that they all agreed were good as well..... crap I can't think of them, but I will find them later today and post!

Is complex 15 available in canada?

yuppers! It should be with the cetaphil and spectro, etc.

complex 15 rating

I want to scream, there's no pics of it on the web, it's all the bottles. The one in Canada comes in a small tube, almost like toothpaste but stands upwright.

I just checked and walmart said they have them, the one I checked anyway. It's actually $6.93 or something... but still, a great price!

yuppers! It should be with the cetaphil and spectro, etc.

complex 15 rating

I want to scream, there's no pics of it on the web, it's all the bottles. The one in Canada comes in a small tube, almost like toothpaste but stands upwright.

I just checked and walmart said they have them, the one I checked anyway. It's actually $6.93 or something... but still, a great price!

I read up a little on it but its not spf 15, thats my problem?? :wall:

Can you fill me in on the pore clogging ingredients on the LUSH moisturizer? (I'm not skeptical, but just interested since I was thinking of trying it out.) Here's the link Enzymion Moisturiser Ingredients, do you know which of those ingredients to avoid?

I actually just started with the Clean and Clear SPF 15 Morning Glow Oil Free moisturizer-it's really quite nice! Non-greasy but moisturizes well-no more flakies!

i use Neutrogena Ultra Soft Hydrating Sunblock (spf 45)

if it says dermatologist recommended, does that mean it's non-comedogenic?