Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cervantes86

public speaking and acne

guess what guys, just when my acne got worse, i had to take a course in public speaking!!great.and to top it all off, my classmates at lunch made fun of me when they took a picture of me, and they zoom in on my acne.hard day guys.

guess what guys, just when my acne got worse, i had to take a course in public speaking!!great.and to top it all off, my classmates at lunch made fun of me when they took a picture of me, and they zoom in on my acne.hard day guys.

LOL digi cams are teh evil! Hmm... this gives me a money making idea! How about a camera designed to hide blemishes and pimples? I read somewhere couple days ago that they now have cameras that will inconspicuously make you look thinner .

yeah that does suck. last year I had a public speaking class and I was pretty broken out. It was embarrassing. Also I first started breaking out right before a show i was in last year So I had to go on stage all broken out (with no makeup.) Not fun. but you just got to suck it up and not think about your skin while your speaking. I know, easier said than done.

when i took my public speaking class, i learned if you really practice and remember what your gonna say it will be a lot easier. one less thing you gotta worry about. if possible use powerpoint presentations so they will dim the lights and u can look at the screen most of the time. my class sucked they made us read papers and everybody had to critique u. i would sweat and stutter all the time cause of my acne. oh and try to go as early as possible, that is so important, it gets it out of the way quickly and by the time u leave everybody forgot about your presentation. good luck. :D

ugh.. our spanish teacher makes us present in front of the class ALL THE TIME. I choose a point on the wall and STARE at it and only detract attention to the teacher if i need to. I never notice who is paying attention, half of which are not.

ugh.. our spanish teacher makes us present in front of the class ALL THE TIME. I choose a point on the wall and STARE at it and only detract attention to the teacher if i need to. I never notice who is paying attention, half of which are not.

In my foreign language class the lights are so fricking bright and clear so it shows everything... Good thing we havnt done that many in front presentations yet...

LOL digi cams are teh evil! Hmm... this gives me a money making idea! How about a camera designed to hide blemishes and pimples? I read somewhere couple days ago that they now have cameras that will inconspicuously make you look thinner .

It wouldn't matter what they invented, at the end of the day, I still know I have skin problems.

In my foreign language class the lights are so fricking bright and clear so it shows everything... Good thing we havnt done that many in front presentations yet...

I DETEST school lighting!

there are some stronger anxiety drugs you can pop right before an assessment presentation, I took a few o them when I was being marked on it for my degree.

But practise mkes perfect.

I had a presentation and the lecturer said I was the best in my group, despite the fact I had a piece of paper covering most of my face!

people do not care about your acne if your facial features are ugly, cuz when i see ugly people , theres no second look at them for me , except if their acne is so bad that i have to stare again to seee how dramatic that shit is lol, people that look good but with acne are the ones that shuld worry cuz they wuld get more of the attention.