Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have run into a lot of problems. Firstly I started using BP 2.5% gel once a day at night and am now getting a lot of dry and flaky skin even after applying moisturizer. I do use a night moisturizing cream during nightime and in the morning i use Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil Free moisturiser which contains Salicylic Acid, i think its the SA that is overdrying my skin and i was looking on the internet for a moisturiser that is non-comedogenic, is made for sensitive skin and also moisturizes properly without drying the skin. This is what i came up with:

Simple Rich Moisturiser

Ponds Dry Skin Cream

Nivea Creme

NIVEA Visage All Day Aqua Moisture Rich Creme

NIVEA Visage Light Daily Moisture Cream

Now it would be great if someone can help me here and narrow down the best ones to choose. I really am confused on what to get, i don't want to spend too much, my budget is £7-10 maximum.

Can someone please help me.

hey.

to be honest. im in the same boat. but i get really flaky skin and dry skin after i take a shower or wash my face with just water.

Im also acne free but i just need a moistorizer that will help with the flaky and dry skin. I can honestly say im a little nervous on using a moistorizer cuz it might make me breakout.

i think salistic acid makes yo skin dryer. i kind of need some suggestions also. i really dont want to say which one will work for you because i have no idea which moistorizer is good or not.

for foodafo person u should probably use COMPLEX 15 Theropudic moisturizer. (srry about the spelling) but that moisturizer is a good product and wont clog your pores. But not everyone has the same reaction to different products. But i think you should try it.

crazypete thanks a lot bro. i still haven't bought any moistorizer because im a little bit scared to use any moistorizer at all. but i really do need one cuz my flakyness and dryness is gonna make me breakout sooner or later. i only use the reparing lotion from proactiv. for some reason i get razor bumps after i cleanesed my face with revitalizing toner. so i only use that when my facial hair grows. the lately moistorizers people have suggested have been.

-Rich Replenishing Moisturiser

-Johnson's Moisturising Day cream

and the one that u use mentioned.

i dont know which one to try or is the best one.

Isn't that those moisturizers that you have mentioned contain oils in them? A moisturizer should be something that doesn't have oil so it can be absorbed by the skin immediately. Though there are other products claiming that they do not contain oil but they do. Weird.