Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

save dog the bounty hunter

Guest Michael Jackson

Marisa, tell your govt. to release him!

Guest Michael Jackson

he arrested some pretty boy hairstylist heir and now he is getting busted for not following procedure or something

i just got done watching a special about what went down.

The three men were released on bail ($300,000 for Duane, $100,000 each for Leland and Tim Chapman); they also must wear electronic monitoring devices around their ankles. A conference hearing has been set for November 16, where both sides will present evidence and witnesses.[4]

Beth Chapman was detained and held over for a contempt hearing after she was caught wearing a concealed microphone when entering the courthouse for their bond hearing; electronic recording devices are prohibited by law from being carried into federal courthouses.<-lol

haha..how ironic..a bounty hunter slipping outta mexico b4 their court date....his will lose all street cred after this..

haha..how ironic..a bounty hunter slipping outta mexico b4 their court date....his will lose all street cred after this..

Maybe, but i still think he's a badass. I mean the guy fled to mexico to avoid a rape trial. If it were me i wouldn't want to let the guy get away without even a slap on the wrist.

Maybe, but i still think he's a badass.

i guess he;s too famous to go to mexico for a court date now haha

that guy with the jumpman tatt is so corny