Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

went on website and it shows it helps clear acne a little bit within 2 weeks and will help clear it in 7. Is this a cream or a pill? Are there any drawbacks to this as with accutane? Is it effective? i searched it here and got search error. ty.

I had moderate acne and it cleared me completely in a little less than 4 weeks.

ur lucky im on starting my 4th week im not complety clear but ive seen big differences in my acne

I'll tell you, I have some real bad acne that just WON'T go away, but this was the ONE thing that would clear me up. Mind you, I have not been on Accutane yet, but I've tried this, and a few days ago, I had one of the best days ever. My skin was so clear.....well, for my skin, it was clear. Now, I broke out a little, but it helped me a lot. It's been great. I do still have breakouts, but very little, and it helps scarring a lot. The breakouts are less severe, and I think eventually, they'll just stop. I'm on my......8th week? Something like that, it's 9 at the most.

I have heard if you stick it out, sometimes it just helps a lot. I'm planning on staying on it, because I'm still peeling, which is a great sign, even though it doesn't look too good. :wall:

But I can't wait until I get another "clear day". I just need to get rid of three huge zits, and hopefully clear my scars, and them little blackheads and small pimples on my face.