Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i shaved this morning and tonight my lips just broke out horribly with little bumps. are those acne? or shave bumps? dont matter anyways. i was wondering is hydrocortisone 1% would help. ragardless if its small pimple or shave bumps.

and how much to put? alot or a thin layer?

thanks guys

so i shaved this morning and tonight my lips just broke out horribly with little bumps. are those acne? or shave bumps? dont matter anyways. i was wondering is hydrocortisone 1% would help. ragardless if its small pimple or shave bumps.

and how much to put? alot or a thin layer?

thanks guys

Sounds like typical irritation from shaving bud the hydrocortisone 1% should clear it up but use a very small amount morning and night for a few days and it should be gone,hydrocortisone cream is very good but I wouldnt use it every time you get beard rash as it can make it worse in the long run

I use Aloe Vera Gel which soothes and prevents me getting beard rash by keeping my skin moist and protected you can get aloe vera gel in health stores,body shop and in some chemists you should try its really good

I use this one which is the great http://www.salonsdirect.com/PD_68505.aspx

Ive heard Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel is brillant as well

If your not using Gillette sensor excel try it its the best razor around for sensitive skin once you try it you'll never go back

i actually do have the gillete sensor excel, but the one with 2 blades. anyways this happened cuz i shaved against the grains and my whole upper lip was red and bumpy, now its a bit better, well alot better.

has anyone tried a combination of hydrocortisone and neosporin? one for day and one for night?

i actually do have the gillete sensor excel, but the one with 2 blades. anyways this happened cuz i shaved against the grains and my whole upper lip was red and bumpy, now its a bit better, well alot better.

has anyone tried a combination of hydrocortisone and neosporin? one for day and one for night?

what happens if you use the hydrocortisone of and on over a couple months....what happens? Like a few days here and there every month?