Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Breakouts suck and when I was younger I had them as well. I wish I new about certain products that were out there when I was younger but I never really thought about it that much. Figured it was just a phase and my oily skin was just something I had to deal with. Summers were the worst with all the sweating. But after a while, I thought i'd do something about it since this had been going on way too long. I found a great site with products that seem to really work well. They have a few new products out there that seem to work well for my skin atleast. I read a bunch of their testimonials on their new products as well as what other people thought about them and thought hey why not give it a try. Their products have worked awesome on my skin and after only 5 days I could see such a huge difference in my skin. If you feel like trying something new, do a search for Mario Badescu. I highly recommend their acne facial cleanser, enzyme cleansing gel and anti-acne serum.

Guest Sincerely_Me

5 days. Did you have mild, moderate or severe acne? If it's anything like ProActiv, it doesn't seem to do much for people with more sever or persistant issues on this site.

5 days. Did you have mild, moderate or severe acne? If it's anything like ProActiv, it doesn't seem to do much for people with more sever or persistant issues on this site.

More mild than severe. I had a few big ones but nothing really bad. Reading the reviews of other people and what they had helped me to decide to give these products a try.