Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jus407

freckles from meds!

OMG! i forgot all about this but what acne meds cause freckles!!! i have about 10 or 20 new freckles from my acne meds my doc says they arent from my meds but i am a very freckle free guy and i just started getting freckles about 6+ months into treatment now about 9 or 10 months into treatment they even cut one off to see if it was canerous! left a huge scar! why and how can this happen?!?!

OMG! i forgot all about this but what acne meds cause freckles!!! i have about 10 or 20 new freckles from my acne meds my doc says they arent from my meds but i am a very freckle free guy and i just started getting freckles about 6+ months into treatment now about 9 or 10 months into treatment they even cut one off to see if it was canerous! left a huge scar! why and how can this happen?!?!

What are you taking?

What are you taking?

ha ha ha im sorry im taking minocycline 200mg daily, and can mino cause gray skin? i have noticed my skin graying? possibly kinda yellow but more grey and i also take retin-a-micro .1% daily

What are you taking?

ha ha ha im sorry im taking minocycline 200mg daily, and can mino cause gray skin? i have noticed my skin graying? possibly kinda yellow but more grey and i also take retin-a-micro .1% daily

I've noticed a couple of new freckles here lately, and I'm taking the same as you. The greying skin I don't seem to have....

What are you taking?

actually that is a very rare side effect of minocyclin, discolouration of skin. where abouts is your skin turning grey, is it all over or just in patches or somethin

its all over (but most noticable in my lighter areas) and its a wierd color grey not a strong grey but a soft greyish tint

edit

after looking at it i stil think its all over but MORE noticable on my arms and thighs (but mostly arms)