Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've only ever bought three tubes of BP at a time because I am worried about customs charges. I've read somewhere that anything you buy from outside the EU that is worth more than £18 can have charges put on them. Four tubes are worth £18.02 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! :evil:

Does anyone know if this is right? If you do get charged how much is it?

Thanks

I ordered 3 tubes which arrived today and there was no charges to pay. I have now ordered 2 of the cleanser so hopefully they will arrive next week with no additional charges. I know the postage is expensive but I would rather use the correct stuff and anyway I usually buy branded cleansers that cost a fair amount of pennies.

Lets hope it works

Karen

i havent used Dan's BP......but if my skin doesnt clear up, im thinking of trying it

but about custom charges, i've read that if its over £30, you get charged...not really sure as i always go over £30.

For non-EU orders i have placed, i got hit with custom charges just the past 2 months, it averages to about £20, but its a good deal anyway as the website i order from sells things pretty cheap and you get free gifts and samples and free delivery too.

Maybe you should try ordering over the £18, you might get lucky and not be charged