Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mskitty

Lush skincare?

Has anyone tried the Coalface soap from Lush? I receieved it in the mail today and was wondering if anyone had tried it...it got wonderful reviews on the Lush boards!

Guest chesterfalls

Has anyone tried the Coalface soap from Lush? I receieved it in the mail today and was wondering if anyone had tried it...it got wonderful reviews on the Lush boards!

I tried Ocean Scrub recently and i'm sorry to say, it broke me out :(

I got that... after your recommendation... and it broke me out also :rolleyes:

Regarding the coal face stuff. I tried it mate but it did sod all for me... :|

I got that... after your recommendation... and it broke me out also :rolleyes:

Regarding the coal face stuff. I tried it mate but it did sod all for me... :|

Really? It has been okay at making my face 'matte', but not so sure about the cleansing aspect...

no, but I did try Fresh Farmacy.....NO good for my skin, cyts!

I just got Herbalism...heard such rav reviews, so I'm going to try it! ARGH! Hope this helps me this time!

I'm using a sample of it right now. It's been ok, but I preferred the Fresh Farmacy sample they gave. Left my skin feeling cleaner. It's cheaper than Coalface too.

I used a lot of the Lush products 2-3 years ago when my acne was very mild. I found the best product to be Angels on Bare Skin, a light exfoliant that worked quite well for me. I think they altered the formala over the years (or my skin changed) because it stopped working after several months. Out of all the skincare products I'd still suggest it over the others (ocean salt-highly rough for the face, aquamarina-didnt do anything, coalface-drying, tea tree toner-did nothing).

I used a lot of the Lush products 2-3 years ago when my acne was very mild. I found the best product to be Angels on Bare Skin, a light exfoliant that worked quite well for me. I think they altered the formala over the years (or my skin changed) because it stopped working after several months. Out of all the skincare products I'd still suggest it over the others (ocean salt-highly rough for the face, aquamarina-didnt do anything, coalface-drying, tea tree toner-did nothing).

Tea Tree products; nvr used Lush's but I did use the TTO line from the body shop and had no no no results....actually I think it irritated my skin more! Very itchy.... I do have to say though, The Body Shop has many many great other products...Lush too.....AND I found Bella Lucci to have wonderful gentle products.....I love Bella's cleanser and cucumber toner!!!! SOOOooo gentle on my sensitive skin....I'm actually clearing now that I stopped the TTO stuff....I use a combo of Lush's Herbalism...nice exfoliant in the evening and then use bella's in the morning....just thought I'd add all that! :wub:

Tea Tree products; nvr used Lush's but I did use the TTO line from the body shop and had no no no results....actually I think it irritated my skin more! Very itchy.... I do have to say though, The Body Shop has many many great other products...Lush too.....AND I found Bella Lucci to have wonderful gentle products.....I love Bella's cleanser and cucumber toner!!!! SOOOooo gentle on my sensitive skin....I'm actually clearing now that I stopped the TTO stuff....I use a combo of Lush's Herbalism...nice exfoliant in the evening and then use bella's in the morning....just thought I'd add all that! :wub:

Could you compare Herbalism to Fresh Farmacy (if you've tried that)? I'm wondering which is the one most specific for acne....

Hi ive been using Coalface for about 2 years and it works great - it doesnt leave your skin too tight, just nice and clean feeling.

Fresh farmacy was much too drying for my skin - it felt like id washed with paint stripper lol.

Herbalsim is nice but it can be a bit fiddy - smells nice tho

Im a Lush freak - i especially love Cosmetic Lad moisturieser as it doesnt stop my BP working.