Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

what to eat? help plz

my face has acne and it improves like a week and then BOOM i get stresseed or i eat ANY fatty food my face breaks out like crazy. I know ppl say food doesnt cause acne or w/e but it is definitely true with me. I tried like 5 times already eating no junk food/meat beef etc or fried food and my face improves very slowly.

Of course i then i have the urge to eat some potato chips or w/e and poof the next 2 days my face is just crazy. I have breakouts already and when this happens, my face looks worser double. Everyday i just drink lots of water and lemon juice and all i eat are apples, oranges, and these japanese white noodles with pork vegetable dumplings and they are steamed so no fatty stuff. But my problem is after 10 days or so, i always get my hands on some food i should not touch.

I know for sure my face breakout whenever i touch pizza, chips or w/e because whenever i dont eat it, face improves and no pimple comes when i avoid those foods. i am asian by the way and my dermatologist told me it takes 3-6 months for my face to have significant improvement. I do improve but theres always a day that i dont stick to the foods i should be sticking to.

What is a good eating day for me that avoids all the fatty foods. I rather drink water, lemon juice and eat just apples and oranges everyday and iknow i m sacrificing good stuff but i know it will be worth it. Can anyone tell me some good foods to eat that will make me sort of full besides apple an oranges ? I cannot cook well by the well. I have sensitive skin by the way. ty all. :(

i just want a good number of things anyone can LIST that i can eat that is good. All i eat is apples and oranges and lemon. should i stay away from steamed pork dumplings? What about roast beef, ham, turkey and bread? I really do not know what to eat now and hate it when i decide to eat pizza one day and my face is pepporroni.

i just want a good number of things anyone can LIST that i can eat that is good. All i eat is apples and oranges and lemon. should i stay away from steamed pork dumplings? What about roast beef, ham, turkey and bread? I really do not know what to eat now and hate it when i decide to eat pizza one day and my face is pepporroni.

www.whfoods.com

Eat a lot of KALE, kale and more kale. It's easy to cook here is what you do. You buy kale and onions. You sautee chopped onions in a pan until caramalized you add chopped up kale leaves and sautee until soft. Oooor you do the onion thing but you steam the kale and add it in when the onions are ready.

Cucumbers- snack on them all you want

Chick peas- filling, good for regularity

Avocados-healthy fat

Veggie stir fries-tasty and wont make you breakout-aaaaaaaaaanyone can make stirfry even people who say they "can't cook" ;)

Fresh/wild fish

tyvm guys and gals. What about tuna as in the tuna from the can? Should i avoid all those canned foods ?

I also really like roast beef with bread, but bread is dairy so i dont know.

What is a good eating day for me that avoids all the fatty foods. I rather drink water, lemon juice and eat just apples and oranges everyday and iknow i m sacrificing good stuff but i know it will be worth it. Can anyone tell me some good foods to eat that will make me sort of full besides apple an oranges ? I cannot cook well by the well. I have sensitive skin by the way. ty all. :(

You're probably talking about "refined fatty foods" like things fried in seeds oil, margarine filled stuff, greasy junk. But healthy fatty foods I'm sure won't upset your skin and in fact the first thing to do when treating acne with nutrition is increasing your intake of EFA, getting more LCPUFA and SCPUFA n3

You may want to try the produces-dominated diet I've been suggesting before

Testimonials say it improved their skin and reversed their skin conditions and I like to suggest it because it's very basic and easy to turn into a well-designed plan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estimate your lean meat-fish and high omega3 eggs intake:

Take your body weight in pounds and divide by 12

Estimate your fruits and veggies intake

Take your body weights in pounds and divide by 3

Estimate your nut-seeds-avocados-oils intakes

Multiply your weight in pounds times 0.80

Add moderate amount of legumes, sprouts and yogurt to taste

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you weigh 120 that would mean:

10 oz of chicken legs, turkey breasts, grounded turkey, lean top sirloin, high omega3s eggs, sardines, salmon, cod, herring

20 oz of apples, oranges, kiwis, peaches, necaturines, figs, melons, raspberries, strawberries (even frozen) pears, cherries, apricots, plums, potatoes, yams, celeriac, parsnip, turnip, cassava, jerusalem artichoke

20 oz of chards, swiss chards, kale, collard, chicory, green beets, bok-choy, couliflower, cabbage, savoy cabbage, broccoli, bruxels sprouts, radishes, lettuce, iceberg, endive, green beans, artichokes, asparagus, celery, carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, eggplants

100 grams of cold pressed EVO, avocados cream, nut butter, almonds, pistachos, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, pinu nuts, macadamia, olives, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, tahini, coconut milk

To fill you up after all of the above: legumes, green peas, sprouts, probiotic yogurt

tyvm guys and gals. What about tuna as in the tuna from the can? Should i avoid all those canned foods ?

I also really like roast beef with bread, but bread is dairy so i dont know.

same doubt ......

another what to drink instead of milk?

Foods to eat

1. Oat bran muffins

2. Nonfat organic yogurt ( 1/4 cup no more) no sugar added

3. Chicken Breasts / Turkey

4. Broccoli, Spinach (not NOW because of the Ecoli!!!), Carrots

5. I usually eat a palm size of carbs no more per meal(brown rice, noodles, spaghetti)

6. Salmon

7. Fruit (Pineapple, kiwi, nectarines)

8. Beans

Basically avoid extra carbs but don't cut them out.

NO fried foods!! No PIZZA, NO Nuts

I hope this helps.

^ ^ ^ Jen, don't buy nonfat dairy. There's a couple reasons for it. You need atleast a little fat in your dairy so go for low fat or whole, but not skim! Nancy's is a really good yogurt brand... but kefir is better then yogurt.

I use trader joe's nonfat yogurt, you get used to the taste after a while.

If it tastes good and sweet they usually add high-fructose corn syrup to it.

so yogurt with a little fat in its better? hmmmmm.

haven't ever tried kefir? what's the difference?