Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reon

White string-like things?

Hi, I been on this regime since about march, but only recently bought the csr cleanser and bp gel, and its doing good. But I have little white strings, sebum I think they called, around my moustache, or chin, mainly places with hair round my mouth and I was wondering how I could get rid of them?

Thanks alot.

Also, how can I stop getting so oily, 'cus I got little blackheads, but tiny ones and they gather near my eye on my nose and I hate em.

Thanks again.

Sebum is the oily stuff your sebaceous glands produce, and increased sebum production rates are a factor in acne. What you're seeing isn't sebum, most definitely. It sounds like product clumping, if I'm understanding you correctly. If I'm not and you're talking about whiteheads/milia, of course then please clarify. What I like to do is after I've applied my moisturizer to wait a little bit and then gently brush off any visible whitish clumps with soft washcloth.

yeah i've been getting the stringy stuff too when i apply the BP i've just been putting it down to dry skin that's peeling from the rubbing of the BP being applied

yea, i have that too, in my case it's tiny flakes like mr harmonica, after i moisturize i just take a kleenex and rub it of gently it works great.