Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cire rome

hi i'm new. kind of long. please read.

hello to everyone. let me start off by saying my face looks better than before starting the regimen. but not totally clear. this is my situation. i get only 2 zits a week on the same darn side. the rest of my face is clear except for my right side. every time so far i've been getting one huge ugly monstrous white head and a small red bump that will turn into a huge ugly monstrous white head while the other one is some what gone. this has been happening and mean while my skin is blotchy in that area because the scar tissue or what ever u wanna call it hasn't faded away. so heres how i do my regimen.

1. 7 am wake up

2. take shower. last thing i do is lightly wash my face with purpose soap.

3. dry body but left face wet. apply nivea sensitive shaving gel.

4. shave. splash down with warm water.

5. lather face with soap again. gently rub in but a little longer than dan does because i've noticed it helps keep zits to minimal.

6. splash down with warm water and final cold rinse .

7.pat dry with towel.

8. wait 20 mins wanna make sure face is dry.

9. wash hands with soap then dry. afterwards i put bp on pointer finger but not as much as dan. because if i do then it won't fade in insted a white residue is left. then i apply to whole bottm of face. use gentle center to outwards strokes till fades in. afterwards to my forehead.

10.wait another 20 mins till totally dry

11. again wash hands with soap and dry. then i apply nuetrogena moisturizer just one pump for bottom half and one pump for forehead . same center to outward stokes. till fade in.

do the same at night before bed minus the moisturizing. kills me to because i try not to sleep on my side which is like the only way i can fall asleep. anyway the regimen takes me like an hour and a half. one thing with is the moisturizer leaves a white line along my jaw line. i've found that i can gently rub off after applying it. and my face still looks pretty red even after 20 some days. i look like a racoon. so what do u recommend i do or change. soon i'll be getting the eucerin renewal aha. mabey that will help. also mabey i'm using to hot of water. suggestions would really be appreciated. i know everyone is different i guess i'll just have to try so see what best works for me. thanks

hmm, im not really sure. once it gets better, it still takes time to heal clearly sicne there are red marks still their soemtimes making you think theres no progress.

if i wait 20 mins after washing my face begins flaking badly and i cant put anyhting on without it burning like heck and flaking all off into the cream on my hands. i use a dif regimen and i have to pat my face dry then go into my room and start applying my gel before my skin totally dries, maybe 5 mins max afetr i pat my face dry

maybe its just me, im also trying to help my dryness by using more moisturizer and not applying gel as hard. rub the BP in good, harder=faster but elads to irritation, slowly=slower, duh, and doesnt irritate

Use more bp. That is what the entire regimen is based on. It will never be completely absorbed, but that's okay. The moisturizer will take care of any white residue.

hmm, im not really sure. once it gets better, it still takes time to heal clearly sicne there are red marks still their soemtimes making you think theres no progress.

if i wait 20 mins after washing my face begins flaking badly and i cant put anyhting on without it burning like heck and flaking all off into the cream on my hands. i use a dif regimen and i have to pat my face dry then go into my room and start applying my gel before my skin totally dries, maybe 5 mins max afetr i pat my face dry

maybe its just me, im also trying to help my dryness by using more moisturizer and not applying gel as hard. rub the BP in good, harder=faster but elads to irritation, slowly=slower, duh, and doesnt irritate

I kind of have the same problem as Chris.. after taking a shower or washing my face with a cleanser ( need to get a better one) and max 5 min my face is totally dry and flaking badly. I think even washing my face without cleanser i will get that problem too. I dont think is the bp i had the same problem before maybe i need to start putting on bp faster and getting a good moisterizer/cleanser and dont use the ones at home. :)

oh yeah is it ok if the face is dry and then applying bp? Or can i toner the dead skin and flaking/dryness etc then apply bp? My face is like concrete after 2 min of washing.. :)

and also when i put on bp on both sides of my face and a little on forehead using about half a finger's worth it doesnt take me long to absorb like dan's pb video. That's ok right?